Star* look at my new friend!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
This is Henry the VIII ! I named him in honor of your love of History and "hunks" and "hairy" things with VIII legs!
He is beautiful and I must say my severe phobia is getting better and better! Or shall I say less severe!
I went up close to him and he just sat there on my wall and let me photograph him last night.
I told him sorry for the flash!

I took a few more photos but was unable to download them? Hmm
I will if able to later. My computer is trying to make me upgrade before I have money to do so!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd208/totoro_06/IMG_1317.jpg

Yes Abbey he is still alive!!!

'Chelle

I'm not really scared of spiders, but I don't think I could even kill that one, it would be too big a squish and soooooo gross.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:help::holymoly::wildone::wildone::wildone:

:faint:

OMG! Most spiders don't scare me.........but I'd have issues being in the same room with that one.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Way cool! We don't usually see those in my yard until late August or September. That's when all the boys come out looking for an 8-legged hottie to dance with! :winks:

DammitJanet

No Spiders or Snakes invited to the get together!

Hey..that makes me think...

I dont like spiders and snakes but that aint what it takes to love me...like I wanna be loved by you....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh, by the way I should have said he was on the wall OUTSIDE!!!
I think I may have peed myself a LOT if he was hanging out inside. (Thanks Stang, I spit liquid out with that one!)

I am still getting used to these things.
Baby steps.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Whoa, Janet! You are dating yourself now with THAT little ditty! :D I remember listening to that one on the radio, too...

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
ucky......I am soooo creeped out now. I was thinking on visiting a friend in your lovely state. I may have to rethink that if that is part of your wildlife. Creepy. I think I will stick to my raccoons and possums. Had a raccoon walk in front of my car tonight the size of an average toddler. Just kept watching me. As if I would run him over. I actually drove down the road the other day behind a pair of ducks. Didn't want to hurt them. I am not certain I could say that about your friend there. He is creepy.

beth