Star??

klmno

Has anyone heard from Star lately or does anyone know if she's ok? I hope she hasn't gotten on a donkey to go for a ride to get away from it all, gotten lost, and still be wandering around a desert somewhere!

Estherfromjerusalem

She replied to a thread I started about printing out a whole thread, and that was on 13th January. Hope she writes something soon.

Please -- twinkle twinkle little Star!

Love, Esther

klmno

Oh- thanks! I didn't realize she'd been on the board that recently so hopefully she's doing alright.

susiestar

Roll With It
Me too. Starbie, Oh STARBIE!!!! Are you out there????? Come in and say Hi! We MISS YOU!!!!!!!! :starplucker: (just checking to see if you are out there?)

Marguerite

I'd noticed she's been quiet, I'm on FaceBook and I sent her a PM there, not received a reply.

I just went to FB and checked - I only joined recently, Star found me there and we friended on 13 December. So she was OK then. I got a Christmas card from her too, but that could have been posted at about the same time. I also checked - the message I sent to her was about 13 January, and there has been no reply. There are a few of us from CD in touch with her on FaceBook.

So I really hope we can find out what is up. I don't have her email address though.

We need our Star light!

Marg

DammitJanet

I got a voice mail from her last night after I sent her a voice mail. We missed each other so are playing voice mail tag.

She says she is still doing her classes for her CDL so she is very busy and basically just gets up, goes to class, comes home, eats and goes to bed. Repeat. Wash, lather, rinse, repeat. Sounded a bit depressed to me but Im hoping she will get back in touch with me soon.