Star????

shellyd67

Great minds think alike ...I was just thinking about our lovely Star last night, wondering where on earth she has been ... Glad you got a response Mustang

Mom2oddson

I got a text response a couple of days ago. She said the new job was kicking her tush. Maybe the board could send some good vibes her way.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nice to be missed - I miss you all too. Hugs & Love - the meteorite. OMG my tush is flat, my arms are beefy, my pants do not fit, and the job is the most physical job I've ever had. (I'm not driving the truck ONLY the last 2 weeks) so......while I'm thankful for the job.....I'm whipped.

And Janet......? About that horse.......lol.

DammitJanet

Let me tell you the truth about where Star really is!

You know how every little girl wants a pony for either her birthday or Xmas? Well she finally got one!!!

Except this one is a mechanical one and the last time I talked to her she was locked in her room with the mechanical horse, a leather crop, a harness, batteries, chaps(?), her boots, Vaseline, and her cell phone. Every so often you could hear the horse whinny.

Obviously she has taken a break to come out of her room to grace us with her presence. Or she is online from her cell! HI Pony!

I have no idea what she is doing with that horse????

Star*

call 911........call 911
IT WAS NOT VASELINE..........I said 3 in 1 GEAR OIL...........

omg...........:groan:

me thinks the pony is not the only one missing an ear.......

and just FYI I did not say he was missing a crop I said BRIDLE........BRIDLE..............THE HEAD THINGY. :flirtysmile3:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I really do have the chaps and boots though....thinks a minute.........(snicker) BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING.........NOTHING to do with the pony.