Starbie, Starbie...

Abbey

Spork Queen
...where are you and your donkey?

I dialed and dialed, but must his hit the wrong key.

He might be an addlebrain, but he keeps the rain away.

Alright, I give up at an extremely weak attempt at a poem. That's the best I could come up with right now.:tongue:

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Her mom's been in town visiting... I'm sure they're running amok and keeping DF on his toes... :D

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi gals -

Mstang - I am sorry I missed your call...I have a bad phone. Will be replacing soon. I also have a bad ear and can't hear well. I can't replace that, but will be getting a phone with a bell I can hear. ;). Oopidstay ownfay. :surprise:

Abbers - - I am sorry I missed your call...I have a bad phone. Will be replacing soon. I also have a bad ear and can't hear well. I can't replace that, but will be getting a phone with a bell I can hear. Stoopit phone. :(

GCVMOM - yup - Amock would be right. The Charleston Aquarium will NEVER be the same...;) We passed the first tank and asked DF if he knew where the eel came from. He said no. We said "Italy, of course." he asked "How do you know that?" and we said snorting "Thats Amore'." And it just got worse from there. When we got to the tank with the Flounders - we said "Quick get the attendant." and DF said "Why?" and we said "That fish is floundering." :laugh: When we got to the tank with the Mullet in it - Mom said "Still sporting those 80's hair cuts." It went right over DF's head. Dude was laughing.

It was a great time - I'm very sad that she had to go home. :( Maybe she'll be able to come back for Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the concern gals - it was nice to be missed and pampered by my Mom. I miss her a lot.

See ya 'round like a sugar free doughnut.