Starbie.......

Tiapet

Old Hand
Please check in with us!!! Worried about you woman.....how are you doing? :(

Inquiring minds worry and want to know!!!!!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks kids -

It's about the same. Except I opened the mail today and for the first time in my life I won something. A $25. gift card to Family Dollar. Amazing. I'm having to fight for my unemployment - and for the correct amount of my last check. Gosh such an honest man - give him an Oscar. (blarg) I am told I will get the unemployment - just hang in there. (okay by my nails, sure.)

Foodstamps stink. Food bank stinks worse. Job search is oh so fun.

Oh the up side if I don't have food, keep loosing weight and loose about 50 more pounds? I should at least be able to compete in the looks department with the younger 30 ish crowd. :tongue:

I just don't get it.....I have MAD SKILLZ.....offer to work part time/full time - and still......here in SC just to get a receptionist job? They are asking for a bachelor degree.....no joke. Or they want you to be Girl Friday and CPA with an associates Degree and make 8.50 an hour. Unreal.

I will overcome......I'm toying with writing a book ..............

1001 things you can do with dryer lint. or hamburger. but not together.

Tiapet

Old Hand
I'm sorry things aren't quite going so smoothly. :( That well.....you know...

As for writing the book, I say GO FOR IT! I think you'd write an amazing book. With the humour you have it would be a best seller no doubt about it! I'm sure everyone here would buy it not to mention so many other's in this world. Then you could go on the road, travel, be treated like a queen and enjoy! Become the next J. K. but instead of that kind of fiction, humour. I'm serious girl! You HAVE it in you to write some serious stuff that would be extremely funny and would draw the reader in. So whatcha waitin' for?????? (kicks ya in the butt to do it) 'laughs at your potential title- hey, maybe you can springboard with that title even"

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star if you wrote a book it would be #1 on the Best seller list in a week, no doubt. I know I'd stand in line to buy it. :D

Sorry things are going so crummy. But yea! On the winning the gift card. At least 25 bucks goes further there than anywhere. You are so amazing I have faith you'll find something sooner rather than later.

Meanwhile, body parts are crossed, prayers are continually said.

Hugs