Starting school next week

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I am both nervous and excited at the same time. I will likely run into easy child's boyfriend from time to time, which will be nice seeing a familiar face.

One class is on campus and the other is on line. I have to admit, for the first time concerning the internet, I feel like a real dummy! If anyone knows the answer to this question, please feel free to respond: When the online instructor posts a 'discussion topic' with questions that we're supposed to respond to, do I just hit the reply button? And does it go to him or to an online discussion board that the other classmates can see? I don't want to be the first, Know what I mean?, but I am ready to respond now. I would like to stay ahead rather than play catch up.

I've already completed the first assignment for my on campus class. I've bought all my books through Amazon, way cheaper and I'm ready to go. But nervous. I know I will be fine, I think I will be fine, but well, it's been a while since I was a student and most of the other student look to be much younger than me. I hate that. Wish I could morph into one of my daughter's bodies for the night just so I don't lool like someone's mom. Hahaha.

flutterby

Fly away!
I'm very happy for you! I would be so nervous. OMG, I can't imagine.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm sure if you email the prof he will let you know.

Good luck and have fun!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Congrats and good luck!

I dont' know the answer to your question but easy child 1's girlfriend is taking a ton of online classes. I'll ask her if she knows.

everywoman

I'm so excited for you. Relax and have fun. Jana did one online course last term and is doing two this term. She has a lot of older students in her class because she takes her online course at night since she works full time during the day. He boyfriend is also on campus taking his last two. It's really cute to see them go off to school together. They had a few classes together in high school--in fact he sat behind her in French class.

Good luck---have fun. Enjoy yourself.

M

ML

You are going to do great! I'm so proud of you. I know that in no time you'll have the answers and be hitting that reply so fast you'll get carpal tunnel! Thinking of you, ML