stealing

stepmom47

We still use that with-difficult child everytime!!!!

Some other ones: I found it on the playground...necklace he stole out of husband's jewlery box.

Calculator that was the teachers: She told me I could borrow it...he has 3 or 4 of them in his desk...teacher was shocked!

He always says that other kids did not want stuff anymore so they just gave stuff to him. We find out later that he asked them for it then when they say no when they are not looking he just takes it out of there desk or their locker.

8 library books....he states that he is ready them all!!

Money from 2 y/o easy child & 10 y/r old easy child....never any reason given, stole the money and hide it at school in his thearsours (sp)

Asked girl for her snack. she said no..as soon as she turned to talk with friends he ate her snack.

This is not stealing but it was kind of funny.....

Heard him jumping on the bed, heard a loud crash...went in to see what was going on...difficult child told us he jumped in the air off the floor and accidentally fell into his dresser...asked why there were scrapes all the way up his back and his bed was messed up???...he stuck with that story.
In an instant he can make up a lie....

trinityroyal

Heard him jumping on the bed, heard a loud crash...went in to see what was going on...difficult child told us he jumped in the air off the floor and accidentally fell into his dresser...asked why there were scrapes all the way up his back and his bed was messed up???...he stuck with that story.
In an instant he can make up a lie....

:rofl:

No matter how much I dislike the stealing and lying, I sure get a kick out of the creativity.

stepmom47

easy child thinks that we have a "ghost" in our house that has friends.
She calls them the bad teenagers....so any time something happens with her we blame it on "the bad teenagers"

Now I am not saying I do not believe in ghosts but her telling us that story is too funny:)