Steelers Football?

witzend

Who will be watching the Pittsburgh Baltimore game this Sunday? There is a possibility that Dennis Dixon, who is an Oregon (Ducks) favorite will be the starting quarterback because of the injuries to Roethlisberger & Batch. Dixon was one of the most exciting quarterbacks we ever saw play in the Pac 10. If not for a torn ACL we would have definitely made it to the Rose Bowl in 2007 with him as our starter. He passes well, but he runs it in better. Don't know how much room for a running quarterback there is on the Steelers, because I don't know their game. But I will be watching!

M

ML

We're watching the Broncos get spanked by the Giants. Good thing I like the Giants :)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
No doubt husband will be watching, too :D Pitt is essentially his hometown. And he will be VERY happy that our TV picture is now about 100% better after a visit from the cable guy yesterday -- found out our signal was dismally weak, so we now have an amplifier and things are looking much, much better. The cable guy said we should have called for service about 15 years ago(!) :slap:

DammitJanet

I watch all the games every Sunday. I get the RedZone. That is the best invention they came up with. One channel switches between all the games that are in the red zone! No commercials, just the games. Its wonderful.