Step backwards...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...Tony wanted him to use some of his food stamps and he didn't have many left, eh? And Tony was there?!

Hee hee hee... I bet Tony's stressed out, too... *HUG* and I'm counting down too!!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
It's funny to me that Tony will ask him to spend some of his food stamps for the household, but I just know if YOU suggested it, Tony would balk.

Here's the thing----Who CARES if Buck goes broke living there? As long as he doesn't begin sponging off of you and yours the last two weeks of every month!

And let HIM go get the danged book to study

Too bad you couldn't hook him up with some hillbilly jezebel wh'd take him in!

DammitJanet

Jo...he has a "friend" who lives in SC who he talks to almost every night but they are supposedly just friends and have never had sex but he has done all this junk for her like bring her down here for court and to visit her parents. Oddly enough, I worked with her mother but dont remember her but she remembers me. I seem to be really memorable...lmao. I think its because I worked in the fraud dept which only consisted of 4 people.

She lives in a sober house. I have no clue what her issues are. She is the one who got him into this church stuff. Supposedly he has only known her since September which is when he stopped using drugs. I dont think he stopped then though. I think he continued smoking pot up until Xmas at least. Whether or not he still does I dont know.

I think one of the reasons Buck didnt want to go into a rooming house was he thought it was like a sober house and he couldnt have this girl there if she came to town. Or any woman though heaven knows why any woman would want to be with him. He literally looks like an ogre. When Tony takes pictures of the girls next to him it looks like Beauty and the Beast. lmao

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Maybe Buckaroo has already located the store that buys food stamps in your area. DDD

Or found someone to sell them to...although, here in CT, they no longer give out paper food stamps - it's all on a card, like a debit card. Is that how it is there, Janet?

LittleDudesMom

They do the card thing here in Virginia now as well - cuts down on the selling fraud.

Janet, my fingers and toes will be crossed that this week goes really quickly and incident free!

Sharon

rejectedmom

That is good news! Maybe Buck is buying stuff for Tony while at work and not bringing it home to your house . Or maybe he is buying stuff and selling it. At least he is going to be out soon. Might not be driving but at least he will be out. One step...

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so glad he is going to be out. I am not counting on it though. PLEASE prepare yourself for the worst, that something will fall through. That way if it happens you won't have a stroke or heart attack - I am super worried about what this has done to your health! i really hope that after buck moves out, Tony will fall out of this bromance he has going with him. it is really strange, in my opinion.

Know that I will be hoping and praying that this jerk moves out and Tony's adoration for him will diminish fairly rapidly. (((((hugs))))) You are a saint for not strangling Buck in his sleep!

S

Signorina

Woo hoo.....

as for the spent foodstamps??? Sometimes you have to say.... "What the Buck?"

And if I really wanted to emphasize how much NICER the house will be without Buck around, I would throw a little party for two on Buck's first night in his new place...Know what I mean?? And I would say something like "isn't it so nice that it's just the TWO of us again..." in the afterglow.

:redface:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I am crossing every single body part I have that can possibly cross that he moves by this weekend.

But I have to admit curiosity at what on earth he spent his stamps on when no food came into the house except the little he bought.

Regardless, I'll be doing the countdown with you.

((hugs))

DammitJanet

Im figuring he spent them on cases of cokes and mountain dew, at least 10 bucks a day at the gas station on snacks, and coffee.

One day down.

The closer it gets to him leaving the uglier he gets to me. He doesnt even pretend to be nice to me anymore. Especially if Tony isnt around. What he doesnt realize is Billy can hear him and I keep my phone with me at all times and I can record him.

This weekend no one washed anything they cooked out of or ate off of. When I went into the kitchen today to get ready to decide what I was going to make for dinner, I found every single pot and pan I own was a mess. All my dishes were stuffed in the sink. No one had washed anything all weekend.. When they got home tonight I pitched a fit and then I got yelled at saying that was the way the kitchen always looked! BS. I do my damndest to wash dishes daily. I had to wash the dishes just to cook dinner tonight.

Then when I was in so much pain I had to keep taking breaks to sit on the couch because my knees and my back were about to give slam out, Buck starts his koi about how it hurt him so bad when he started working with Tony but as long as he takes his 3 or 4 tylenol he is okay. Argh. I told him I wish all I had to take was tylenol. He looked at me and said well tylenol would probably work if you stopped taking all that strong stuff. He said he tried lortab and it didnt do anymore for him except it made him high because he liked to take it more than they told him to!

He kept on pushing saying I would get much better if I would just went out and worked at a physical job like they did. Thats when Tony turned on him and said, look Buck there is no way she can do that. You have no clue how bad her body is physically. When Janet says she is in pain, she is in severe pain because regular pain has been on her radar so long she doesnt even recognize it anymore. What you consider major pain, is just a minor aggravation to her. Buck still wouldnt let it go. He kept going on and on about how his doctors told him to never take anything but tylenol because you would get addicted. Well yes for him because he is an addict. Im not.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If Buck doesn't watch his mouth, he might find himself out before the room is ready. Not that any of us would weep for him.

Good for Tony for confronting him. Bout darn time.

As bad as M and Katie were............neither were quite stupid enough to push me like he has you. Oh, I got more than my fair share of glaring looks but I shot them right back and mine must've been scarier cuz it wiped M's off his face.

I am hoping his has this bridge totally burned when he walks out that door for the last time.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Janet, I couldn't help but smile when I read about Tony jumping down Buck's throat! Woo hoo!!!

Yup, one day down... Next time he gets ugly, giggle. Maybe he will think you've lost your mind... But it won't be provable!

keista

Janet, i think you're a Saint. I have no clue how you managed NOT to wallop Buck, but good, and show him what real pain is all about!

Thank goodness he's leaving, he's mad, he doesn't want to leave. I'm glad Tony stuck up for you. Buck should have used all the food stamps to buy food for your house, as a thank you, if nothing else. And to balk at "paying" for one meal, sick, wow, I'm glad he'll be out and you can have your life back to normal.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Seriously, he had those stamps for how long?? The LEAST he could have done was buy a big old cart of groceries to show appreciation of your hospitality. Dufus. I feel like singing the song from the Wizard of Oz on Friday! "The Wicked Buck is Gone"....

Star*

call 911........call 911
When I worked at Goodwill (I'm telling you I had to go work THERE to find out how to be decietful, a crook, and crooked) --------but I worked with a girl that got a BOATLOAD of foodstamps a month, and WIC and TANF and soemthing else - but when SHE got minimum wage per hour and paid for her insurance, and her 401K, and her life insurance and something else? By the time her check was deposited she got VERY little. BUT she would use her FOODSTAMPS money to pay for the BABY sitter. Baby sitter was another workers daughter. (this is how you find stuff like this out) THEY took this girls foodstamps card and bought groceries with it in LIEU of baby sitting MONEY. Thus babysitting fees were PAID IN FULL. PLUS they got a voucher for day care fees. So it all was quite a setup.

AND FYI - There are several places STILL .....EVEN WITH THE SNAP or FS cards that will take your card and deduct the benefits amount for WHATEVER they need at the grocery store - buy it - RETURN it - and get the cash....and sell you drugs, booze.....whatever. Say you get FS and you want BACK PAIN medications. I know someone that sells the dope. I take YOUR FS card to them - verify the balance left.....and give them your card. and the pin. THEY give me the dope in exchange. I go get the dealer Whatever they need from the store.......bring it to them - THEY give me the drugs, I take your card, and the drugs back to you. Deal done. Sometimes I can leave the card there - you report it missing and get a new card, and a new pin. Viola - deal done. And Uncle Buck may be getting MORE than Tylenol for his backache. And since he's out of FS - it may explain why he's a little CRANKY......

I think he's taking stuff on the side and have since his RIGHTEOUS, Bible thumping, holier than thou self landed his big old Ogre key stealing, ungrateful smelly behind in your house - anyway.

And if he aint out FRIDAY? I'm having my Momma drive me to LUmberton Loaded for BEAR. - Think I'm kidding - Call my Momma. I know where T keeps the keys to the safety locks......uh huh. JERK he better pray he can run like superman -