Steph22

Star*

call 911........call 911
http://fishercase.savefatherhood.com/

I did some investigating today on your husband's, yours, Onyx and Jetts behalf today. I think this is an interesting and similar case that may have some contact information/leads that could give you some seed info on where to go from here.

This was a really hot case in Lima - but while not exactly like yours it has similar overtones -

Thought maybe this would help OR that you could contact this guy or the attorneys and get some help. Like I said I think you could /should take this up to the Supreme court and get someone to listen to you.

flutterby

Fly away!
I read the transcript, and I have to say I don't know about contacting that guy directly. The way it read to me is that the father had some issues with the truth in that case.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I actually have met the father in this case. I don't know all the details and it's Access Denied here at work.

However - yes. The guy in question actually had proof of his allegations but he didn't have his ducks all lined up, so he stumbled. ALL. OVER. HIMSELF. Shot his credibility in my humble opinion.

The guy is a member of Fathers For Justice, which is actually a families' rights group (grandparents, a LOT of moms, and then the dads of course). I've thought of contacting them as husband used to be a member, but they're a little too out there for my taste.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
If the batcave would just fall off the face of the planet, we'd be good.

But we can't do anything. She has to do it.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
This is the one that gets me:

A judge shall accord to every person who has a legal interest in a proceeding, or that person’s lawyer, the right to be heard according to law.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
No... I was getting ready to go home at 4:30!

But husband has it. And he knows what we're doing. And he's HOME!