Still in a depression

TerryJ2

So sorry, Christie, but I'm glad the clonapine is working. by the way, I looked it up and couldn't find in online. Maybe I misspelled it.
I agree with several people here, to do just one thing a day ... one day could be to go outside and get the mail. Another day could be to throw away all the old newspapers. Another day could be to watch one funny movie (not just what comes on TV ... there's too much depressing stuff). One day you could take a shower.
Little things that get you moving. You can still go back to bed or lie on the couch but you'd be amazed at what little things can do.
Also, sometimes you get hit like this after a series of traumatic, stressful events. You think everything is over with, you've made it through, and then two months later, you're depressed for no good reason. Actually, it's your system crying out for help, to process all that old stuff that wasn't dealt with. It piles up and piles up.
How are your kids getting to school? Does your husband take them? Do they talk to you while you're on the couch or in bed? Just wondering about the dynamics.
{{cyberhugs}}

ChristieR

They dont talk to me much when Im on the couch or in bed, husband just deals with them. Theres always so much fighting and yelling that is hard for me to deal with it all.
husband takes them to school. I cant get out of bed in the morning and he has to go to work anyway, so he takes them.
Im doing OK. A little dishes here, a little laundry there. One step at a time. I have been having a rough time sleeping lately but maybe thats because I sleep so much during the day that I cant sleep at night.