still no news from KJS???

witzend

I just IM'd her on Yahoo. I hope that she will answer. She was so distraught last time she posted, and she needs to know she's not alone.

witzend

Upping this. I PM'd her, and e-mailed her at two addresses, and no response. I'm starting to get more concerned. Does anyone have any ideas at all?

klmno

If no one has heard from her, I am concerned too. I read her lsat posts and she sounded like there was a lot she was trying to deal with. I hope that we haven't heard from her because she is getting some help- can a moderator find a way to just see if she is ok?

crazymama30

I think the last time she said she had no computer at home, could only use one at work. I hope I am not getting her mixed up with someone else.

witzend

I did hear from KJs, she is safe and sound. She is not online much and I know that she can use your good thoughts and prayers. I have encouraged her to come back and lurk, at the very least, because we all miss her and want her to continue as part our lives with her wit and wisdom.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Please lurk KJS!!! We are thinking good, positive thoughts. My heart goes out to you.
Maybe one of our silly stories can at least make you smile, laugh... Abbey's did the day, the one of her in her Grannies!!!