Stomach flipping a little over tomorrows "monthly" IEP

buddy

I decided to wait to give that letter about the psychiatric(o) until after the routine, monthly IEP meeting....

I am having my usual stomach flips over having to go. We are going to discuss the swimming issue as well as I am sure, his general behaviors rather than what we can do to help him. The principal will be wanting to make comments about everything ugly and I have learned to just be quite in those moments because I have my pit bull with me (advocate).

Keep us in your thoughts please... hopefully Q will be able to start swimming soon. I fear not though.

StressedM0mma

Buddy, I hope your meeting goes smoothly. And, that your stomach settles. I get the same thing. It is horrid. I hope that Q gets to go swimming soon. It is such great exercise for kids. And I know my difficult child loves swimming the most out of all of her PE sections. Even though it is strenuous, I think it relaxes her.

T

TeDo

Let the pit bull at 'em. If SHE has anything to say about it, he will be swimming. I can just hear her claiming discrimination or something. Let HER do the arguing and yelling for you.