Stop the World I Want to Get Off!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Please. Just make it stop. I give up already. :whiteflag:

I'm not superMom. Nor am I strong enough for all of this. I'm exhausted. Mentally, physically exhausted. The weight is too d*mn heavy. The straw that broke the camels back was two straws ago. I'd bawl my eyes out except I'm too tired to come up with the necessary tears.

Yet it keeps piling on as if I've got some sort of superhuman strength to handle it all at once. (refer to post in PE) Well, I don't. So it has Just Got To STOP!

I've not slept in 3 days enough to amount to 6 hrs. During the day all I do is run. There is so much to be done. Evidently I'm too tired at night to fall asleep ontop of the insomnia I already have. I sat in a stupor most of the morning simply because I just couldn't muster the energy to get out of the chair.

I'd delegate, but there is no one to delegate to. husband has been helping me...as much as he can without complaint. But he can't help much. easy child is over her head in moving and is swamped at the moment with her own problems. And if you read the post in PE then you know why I'm not delegating to Nichole.

People, there is no one else to delegate to. Sister in law is doing everything she can from virginia, and honestly is being a huge help because I wouldn't even know where to start with the stuff she's handling. There is no one else.

So it's me. And I'm not doing so well. My brain was in shut down mode all day today. There were times when I couldn't even make coherent sentences because my brain locks up under heavy stress and goes completely blank. And if it's not the big stuff like mother in law and Nichole.......it's the steady onslaught of so many other things added into the mix like mother in law's small stash of cash at her house having disappeared....... my health....and I'm not even starting on that........K's health is failing and their financial situation is getting deperate..........compounding it all and making me feel crushed under the weight.

When I wake up I wonder what is going to happen next and will it be the thing that just wipes me out completely. Cuz we seem to be on a roll here with no signs of stopping.

I'm waving my white flag. :whiteflag:

If I manage to sleep tonight.....doubtful for a variety of reasons....I hope I sleep the entire day away tomorrow. But of course I can't. There is mother in law's laundry, getting the house key to the realitor, the trip to the assisted living place to measure for what she wants to take with her, and trying to tackle my own disaster of a house so that the bulk of her furniture can be moved here when the time comes............ You get the idea. sigh

If someone finds my red cape, couldn't you please return it to me? I seem to have misplaced it.:(

Wiped Out

Staff member
Oh Lisa,
You so need and deserve a break! I wish I was closer so I could help. You may need to take the break that you think you can't take right now. I know that seems impossible but you need to take care of you or you won't be able to help take care of others. Many gentle hugs and prayers coming your way.