Strange pet love

Abbey

Spork Queen
Zippy, the degu, and Abbey the African Grey parrot have fallen in love with each other. It is the funniest thing to watch. They sit there and kiss, kiss, kiss...Zippy runs around his cage like crazy then comes back for more. Abbey gets all flushed in her face because she's so excited.

Sometimes I let Abbey out her cage to just roam around. She chose the kitchen. Well, Zippy found the ONE bar in his cage he could squeeze through, hopped down and they were having a grand old time. Catching him was a chore.

(Keep in mind this is Abbey the bird who is in the cage, not me. Hmmm...sometimes that is what I think of this house - a cage. I'll stop being random now.)

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/Abbey888/Pets/?action=view&current=zippylove.jpg

Abbey - the human...I think.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Adorable!

difficult child once was in charge of the classroom degu over holiday break and the morning he was to be returned, he got loose, ran and hid all over the place. Our dog at the time was a ratter, so you can just imagine the ferocity with which he chased the poor degu. When H finally caught the degu in a hate, the degu bit him! Drew blood! It was quite a scene. H decided to return the degu with difficult child instead of me so he could give the teacher a piece of his mind, hahaha.

mstang67chic

Going Green
How cute!

But um....I browsed through some of the other pics. When did you get one of Chester's relatives??? That first dog looks a LOT like him!

Abbey

Spork Queen
ahhh...I adopt any dog near me. I've got one out my back door Trey- he's 120lbs of sheer energy, then the two dachsounds on the other side. Well, then there are the 2 cats 2 doors down that I babysit.

I guess I miss Rockstar so much. I don't think you could have found a more loveable Rotweiller on Earth. I love an animal that will just come up to you and give a lick, shake your hand or just sit to be pet. It makes relaxing so much more fun.

Parrots? Well, they don't exactly snuggle, but they're fun to interact with unless they're cussing at you. Marcie knows what I mean.:tongue:

The weiner dogs are a hoot. They absolutely attack me when I go over there, but they can only jump about 6 inches. If I sit down and pick them up, they'll both crawl under my shirt and go to sleep. It's quite a sight.

I love animals.

Abbey