Strange...

P

PatriotsGirl

The other morning I went to check difficult child's Facebook page and it is gone. Deleted. Then she called yesterday asking if I would please get her phone number changed (again). I ask why and she tells me she.doesn't want certain people to call her anymore. I told her I can block a phone number, but she wanted total fresh start. She said it is time for change.
I got it changed. I mean why not? Time will tell what this was all about, but curious...she was very thankful and sounded relieved and as strange as it sounds, excited? Weird..

Nancy

Hmmmmm yep I would wonder too. But I too would jump at the chance for difficult child to get rid of all her old contacts and start fresh. I guess only time will tell what's up.

Nancy

P

PatriotsGirl

Exactly. I told husband it is worth the 15 bucks...I know not to get my hopes up, though. But one of her friends on Facebook wrote me some very nice things about difficult child and said difficult child talks of a clean life. Time will tell...it has been over a year now...

Kathy813

Staff member
My difficult child goes through cycles like that. She closes her facebook account and then opens it again. She has changed her phone number numerous times.

I hope in this case your difficult child is seeiing the light and wants a fresh start.

~Kathy