Stupid Dove Chocolate

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh that was too good. I am sitting here now going do I have a secret stash of chocolate somewhere. I am sure I do unless easy child sniffed it out and snatched it on me. (Skinny kid makes me mad she can eat it and not be phased I look at the bag and gain five pounds.)

Beth

OMG.

That dark chocolate truffle...I could almost smell it. My mouth watered looking at it.

Ladies, you can each order me a box of those for Christmas. Thanks!

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, whoever posted the debrands link, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

They have a monthly giveaway, you have to come back to check and then email them with-in 30 days.

MMMMMMM.

Susie

Marguerite

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1 Day At a Time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought everyone always ate their chocolate without their pants on! </div></div>

No, it's MANGO, and you eat it totally naked!

I'm with you, Star - you need good quality chocolate in smaller quantities. I find if I eat really good dark chocolate, one square give me a whole lot more mileage.

And for us down under, it's not Dove chocolate - nice as it is - it's Tim Tams. You know you're in a bad way when you eat an entire pack of Tim Tams at one sitting. But with the newer varieties now, such as the dark choc double coated, one biscuit goes a very long way.

But you do NOT eat them in a hot car while driving!

Actually, our road rules now state that you CAN get booked for eating/drinking while driving, especially of the cops are having a bad day (such as not having any chocolate).

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay.....I learn new things from you gals every day.

Good chocolate is never cheap, Cheap chocolate is never good.

Good men are never cheap, cheap men are never good.

Good women are never ....nnnnnoo doesn't apply.

WHAT did you say Donna? I spit on the screen!

6 chocolate pecan turtles are 12.00. The next time I have 12.00 and 2 days to wait for chocolate I will try debrands.

Debrands has a giveaway? mmmmmmm

I am allergic to mangos. The last/first time I ate the tasty fruit, my x slimed a slice all over my mouth (kinda like strawberries and champagne). In 2 minutes I looked like I had been given Botox injections, my tongue broke out in blisters and I couldn't breathe. Thus ended the "idea" of a romantic interlude.

I would love to see Australia, but fear I would go to jail if I couldn't have chocolate in the car. You know....it's my dirty little secret and I drive away to eat a candy bar in the car. (Irregardless of the temperature outside) haha.

Marguerite

Star, in Australia you can have a car fridge. Or you can get chocolate ice creams of various sorts.

Or you can just pull over to the side of the road and eat it fast.

Marg

mstang67chic

Going Green
The Debrands is pricey but well worth the cost. (Would it be nice to mention that I'm only 1/2 hour away from one of their stores??? :smile: ) I sent a selection of truffles to a friend who is a diehard Godiva freak and according to her, Godiva has some serious competition.

And Marg, you just HAD to go and mention Tim Tams didn't you??? If it wasn't for the fact that I mailed the empty package to a friend to torment her, I'd STILL be smelling the wrapper of the pack I got!

As for eating half nekkid.......I just about have to eat chocolate completely in the buff (or any other foods that stain) or else all of my clothes have those questionable brown stains.

G

guest3

chocolate is really prozac, they just can't tell the public that or they'd get in trouble!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG! Star I laughed so hard I got started on a major coughing fit. Then had to read it to the whole family to explain why I was laughing so hard it caused me to cough up a lung. (stupid allergies)

I like Susie's idea. You really should type this up and send it in to the company as a commercial idea. Who knows, maybe they'll send you some free chocolate. Mmmmmmmmm

Absolutely priceless.