Sucessful road trip last week

helpangel

Others involved still tied up in court so still can't post the whole story on open forum, but all the charges against Angel have been dropped! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

After a re-adjustment (kind of wish he had knocked me out and done 3rd surgery) and my 5th cast I got use of a couple fingers on right hand; smart ortho doctor still got my thumb encased (mouse clicker LOL) but don't need cap lock to do caps anymore and transitioning back to two handed typing; well kind of...

also can use top row of keyboard now so if I #$@!! %$#@! please understand it's just because it's something I can do now that couldn't a couple weeks ago (without holding shift with pen in teeth). If anyone had walked in these moccasins the past couple months would scream #$@%! too then want to crawl into a vodka bottle and stay there.

Anyway we are all alive over here and doing therapy... home, individual and group; charges against Angel dropped. Life is good, thank you all for your love and support.

Nancy

PS I take back every time I said I named wrong kid Angel, when I needed her she really came thru for me. She truly is an Angel

JKF

Great update Nancy!! So glad to hear things are going well!!

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app