suddenly i feel all parts

Steely

of my body.
it is like i have been in a vortex of hell for 18 years, and i have only felt certain parts of my being.
tonight, i feel every aspect of my being.
rational/intellectual.
sexual/physical.
sad/angry.
all together, no longer separate.

i no longer have a difficult child living in my house, or a husband, or a residence to contend with as my responsibilities in existing life.
just me and my dogs to take care of.
it is all very existential and surreal.
i am not sure i can explain it ~ because it is all happening so fast.
i guess a mid life crisis/experience is the best way to encapsulate it.

hugs

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It sounds like it could be a very good thing. All I can say is welcome to your new life! ENJOY!

klmno

I think it could be a good thing, too! I'm getting back to my "old self", but still have a ways to go.

I seriously thought you were going to post that you felt every muscle in your body after packing and preparing to move. I'm glad I was wrong!

So, when is the big day?

Jena

i can imagine unchartered waters and probably a little scary at the same time. change hurts but it's good and youv'e come so far so so fast. you are a strong amazing person and your new life is going to be great!!!!!!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Sweetheart, I don't even know you and yet I think I love you. I don't mean to scare you or creep you out, but you speak to my heart. You resonate in the poetry of the love of life. Some women are very special and you are one of them. I hope your soul can FLY to your new home and you can unfold and blossom in your new garden.

I know I have said this before, but I felt the heartbeat of the world in Arizona.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Steely........I think it's called "discovering yourself". It can be pretty awesome.....and scary at the same time. It good that it's going to be all about you for awhile.

((hugs))

trinityroyal

Steely, you have such a beautiful and poetic way of expressing yourself.

I think of this as "fitting into my skin". It's a wonderful, awakening moment when you're about to step into a world of possibilities.

I agree with the others. It's all about you right now. Relish every second.

Trinity

Steely

Thank you guys for all the beautiful compliments. I can feel your strength radiating to me right now.

OK, I am repeating ~
It is all about me, it is all about me, it is all about me.
(Wow that is hard to say over and over let alone type - it feels so selfish.)

Three Shadows your message touched my soul, deeply. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your post really made me feel good. Please email me if you are ever in AZ so we can connect, and feel the heartbeat of the earth together.

The big day is Wed. I was panicking, but now, I am just doing one thing at a time, and if it does not get done, then oh well. I will figure it out later.

Yes, fitting into my skin, that is what I am trying to do.