Summary form/format for psychs?

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I thought I read a while back that there is a form/format that you fill all your info into so you don't have to keep repeating it as you go to doctor appointments. I can't seem to locate it - is the link/form here on the board or is my memory failing me?

trinityroyal

Dara, I think what you're looking for is the Parent Report. Not sure where to find it in the archives, but one of the other members or one of the mods might be able to point you in the right direction.

Any takers?

Trinity

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I found it - wholly cow - this will take days!!!!

I think i will be worth it though - I'm so tired of repeating everything to docs!!!
Thanks!!

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I must say - I got about 2 pages into it and I am exhausted! I know this wil be worth it in the end, but oy vey!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Take a break... We have to do two... One for each difficult child. We've been working on them for over a month. A bit here, a bit there...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Once it is done it is so nice to have.
Everyone I have ever given it to has been blown away.

FYI: I have one that has "more" personal info, like stuff about me and husband etc. This is one that I would give to psychiatrist's or the people who really need to know this stuff.

I have another on file with the "cleaned" up version of just K or N info that is purely for places or people like School or someone like an Occupational Therapist (OT) or like her Horse Therapy etc.

Some people just don't need to know that I have Mental Illness or my family is full of Psycho-Paths! LOL

I sat each evening for about 2 weeks and just jotted down notes on a note pad, with my Journals, calenders and files lying all around me.

Well worth it. Now with her 29 page Nuero-psychiatric report I mainly use that, but it is nice to have both.