Summer gathering

K

Kjs

I have gotten so much support and so much information from this board. I was falling apart and the support here put me back together...heavier than before, but together. Seems like a lot of you are ohio, Illinois, midwest. Think we should have a party in... Chicago? would like to meet all of you.

busywend

There have been some gatherings of board members. I have not been able to attend. I think it takes alot of planning. See how many people you get interested in it and then you can start assigning tasks! LOL!

meowbunny

I've helped with some gatherings of online gamers. The first thing you need to do is find out about how many will come. Next, come up with an approximate date and either find and reserve a campsite or talk to hotels for some good discount rates.

The gatherings can be fun. I think one big difference with the gatherings I've been to is that kids really weren't welcome. I imagine that for this Board bringing kids will probably be necessary for many.

Good luck with it! They really can be a joy.

F

flutterbee

What timing! I was going to post tonight and ask when the CD bus was going to load up. I think this is a great idea. What do you all say?

K

Kjs

I will make phone calls and get information if I get some responses and some input. I personally would love to meet the kids. They are all so special. When they are not difficult child's they are amazing. Just need to have that sitter along.