Summer is Coming!

LittleDudesMom

It's BBQ weather. :bbq:

It's kids out of school weather. :highvoltage:

It's bathing suit weather. :devil:

Anyone making any changes? I know there are a few new WW members - make sure you check the archived recipe thread for some good recipes (many of them include the WW points).

If you have a good recipe using some of the late spring/early summer veggies, post them on our sticky thread up top...

I've really fallen away from the exercise and need to get back "in the groove" :capitulate:. I'm trying to convince difficult child to go to the gym and swim with me a couple days a week. easy child will be teaching some later classes (9:30) this summer so I might go to some of those. It's much easier for me to eat healthy in the summer as I grill out almost every day and there are tons of fresh and reasonable fruits and vegetables at our local farmers market.

Anyone else trying to make a healthier change with the warmer weather?

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
I definitely agree it's easier to eat healthier in the summer with the grilling and fresh fruits and veggies! I really need a strong kick in the butt-I'm not doing well at all with eating. I think when I weigh in on Saturday and see the results of not having weighed in for 3 weeks it will be a reality shock!

husband and I are going to join a boot camp once school gets out-3 mornings a week at 5:30 a.m.-yikes!

LittleDudesMom

Hey, I need a kick too - let's set a time and send one to each!!!!!

The boot camp is going to be great! (just keep thinking positive)

Sharon