Sunday Morning

K

Kjs

:good_morning:

Happy Sunday.

Sun will be shining with a bit warmer weather. Need about 20 degrees warmer.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday.

Janna

Good morning, Kjs,

I hope you get the warm weather you want!

Looks dreary and rainy here. Blech. Makes me want to curl up on the couch and nap!

J and I have plans to color some SpongeBob SquarePants pictures to put in the mail for D today. He's 2 hrs away, so the mail system is a new experience for him. He got excited over the thought of receiving his own mail LOL!

Gonna grab the Sunday papers and continue on with my job search. It's only been 7 months. The economy is awful! Even Wal Mart's not hiring.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Kjs-I'm glad the sun will be shining. It would be nice to get 20 degrees warmer!! Enjoy you day.

Janna-I bet D will love getting the mail. Napping on a rainy day is always good (well, really every day is a good napping day in my book but rainy ones double the pleasure). Wishing you good luck with your job search!

Today is a day to get to the health club. Grocery shopping has to be done, and napping has to be fit in. We also have to do some cleaning and I have a few other errands to run.

The best part of today is it is suppose to get up to 56 degrees! While I would love it warmer I will take this. Yesterday for a bit I was able to drive with the windows cracked open. Can't wait to be able to open our windows at home but I'm guessing that's at least a month off.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:tongue::D
KJS - Hope that warm weather comes soon. Just a word that patience is good with this - if the warm weather comes too fast, there is more flooding issues. I hope you get lots of "drying up" (sorry - that could mean windy) so the floods stay minimal.

Janna - How fun for coloring! Do you send him something every day so he gets mail alot? Good luck with the job search. The rain will help make the snow disappear (do you have snow where you live?).

I am so glad it is Sunday! I didn't sleep well last night. Diva didn't get home until close to 3:00 am so I would get up and call her when I woke up.

difficult child is still anxiety ridden. I am getting anxious about his class trip to the cities while his behavior is like this. I don't know that he can handle the long day unless I was there to help give him breaks while the other students and teachers continued with the fun. Looks like I will have to drive seperate just to be down there if needed. He really wants to see the State Capital and wouldn't mind missing the Science Museum, Omintheater, Under Water World and Rain Forest Cafe since we do those things a lot on our own. I am going over all my options on this one. I just thought of a new one: I drive him down and meet everyone at the capital and then have him skip the Mall of America part also?

I have been invited to a 60th birthday party for a co-worker's SO. I don't know the guy very well so have no idea what to take. Was going to have difficult child make caramel rolls but what if he can't have sweets? He has had some major health issues this past fall/winter.

I hope everyone has a good day. Find a way to make your kids laugh.

Andy

Wiped Out - I was wondering if anyone would sneak in on me. Enjoy your beautiful Spring like weather today! Get lots done.

Rabbit

Good Morning All!
Hope everyone has a great day!
Things have been crazy lately. Thus, I am sorry I have not been around much. I had to take difficult child 3 to the ER because she was so depressed. She is home now
and doing much better because of a medication change.
KJS-hope U have a GREAT day!
Janna- Good luck on yourJob search!
Sharon -Enjoy the health club!
Hope u get there and get all your errands done.
Hugs Rabbit