Super Mario Brothers

crazymama30

When I was a kid (probably a difficult child) I was obsessed with video games. We had the first nintendo--I have not seen one in years. They are antiques. I loved Super Mario Brothers, I conquered it and saved the princess. I found secret bonus levels. I had so so much fun with that game.

We got the family a Wii for Christmas. Kids suspect, but do not know. Between my mom putting money in, and husband's mom sending gift cards, we were able to get it.

I was at Fred Meyers looking at games and controllers and they have the old school Super Mario Brothers for the Wii!!! I am so excited. I mega splurged and bought it. It was the only one left in the store, and I have never seen it before! I can hardly wait to play it. I loved this game. I even bought Wii remote control covers that are the shape of the old nintendo covers!! I am so excited. I want to play it right now---good the thing the game console is over at my grandfather's house!

After the last few months and all the **** with husband, I get excited over a video game! I really cannot believe I payed full price for it! I am going to check out a used game store tommorrow and if they have it I will return the other.

Lothlorien

Got Mighty Mouse Super Mario Brothers for his DS. He loves Mario games. I hope you and your family enjoy the game!

Have you seen the old Atari games for Wii and Ds? I almost got it, but it was so darn expensive.

Lothlorien

I found it on Amazon.....I did all my shopping for the kids on Amazon....click on the Amazon.com on the right and it helps support the site.

crazymama30

Sure, if you want to head out to Oregon come on ahead. You know how to deal with difficult children, so I don't have to worry about how husband and difficult child behave! I just wrapped the Wii and the games so I cannot get into it. I cannot wait to play.

DammitJanet

I remember all those old Nintendo games. My kids had those old consoles. My dad was such a good grandpa that he got them the gaming systems as they came out. They got the original Nintendo, then Super Nintendo, then the Game Cube. By then, they were adults...lol. We were a Nintendo family!

I could never play Mario Brothers though because every time I had to jump off something, I got vertigo and felt like I was falling. It is the weirdest thing.

I really cant play these new game systems. Billy has the PS3 and it cant use it at all.