Surgery scheduled

K

Kjs

Finally. Been fighting with workman comp group for two years. They did repair my right elbow in 2006. Been fighting for my left since March. Finally after their doctor's request, tests, dr. appointment's, it is all approved. My tendon's are frayed in my elbow and surgery is scheduled for 10/30. Won't be required to miss work. per my request. Experience with last surgery is that it is not as painful as the current situation, and they only pay my wages at what I was making at this company two years ago. Not nearly what I make now. could never make ends meet.

Back then I was lifting 8 - 12 hours a day. Now I am lucky if I lift a pen. So, sitting in a chair for 12 hours I don't think will bother me. I do drive a bit, so will only take any pain medication once I am at work, and allow time before I leave.

Much going on with difficult child. More than I anticipated.

busywend

Well, that is not to far away to wait. Good luck and here is wishing you a speedy recovery!

:doctor: :nurse:

I sent you a PM over a week ago, and then I moved so I was not on for awhile. I was worried about you! Glad to see you on.

Good to know that your surgery is taking place.

Go ahead and vent about easy child when you are ready.

((((((((hugs))))))))