Suz can't look -

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Funny how Star's innocent act of kindness provides a topic that only gets stranger and stranger...

:rofl:

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
I can see Suz in a BWM convertible cruising down life's highway with a cardboard cut out of RG - dressed to go to the beach.....ROFL. OMG...snort.

Wonder what the GERE foundation wants for a life-sized cut out??? :surprise:

KTMom91

If Suz took Richard to work with her, would she be eligible to use the carpool lane?

Just a thought...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You can blow this up and cut out your own cardboard... sure he doesn't have legs, but he has a chest.
He is so hot in this that smoke is coming out of him. Yowza!
You can even make clothes and dress him up!

Here Star* you can print this up... but don't show Suz.

Last edited:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:rofl: ...pant...gasp...PIG SNORTS... :rofl:

You guys are the best!

(but of course I'm not peeking)

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
You know Toto - after that first picture Suz may not GET the full body cut out - DAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnng it.

homina homina homina......

Snort - car pool lane.......roflmspeedpassoff.

You go Suzwhoisnotlooking......lol

Abbey

Spork Queen
Legs...who needs legs? That way they can't run away. Ok, ok...I know that was bad.

Susie...don't make me snort at the library. They'll think I'm not normal.

Abbey

You can blow this up and cut out your own cardboard... sure her doesn't have legs, but he has a chest.
He is so hot in this that smoke is coming out of him. Yowza!
You can even make clothes and dress him up!

donna723

"If Suz took Richard to work with her, would she be eligible to use the carpool lane?"

They already have something like this! You can buy these inflatable men to put in the passenger seat of your car so a woman driving alone doesn't look like she's alone - looks like she has a man with her. Not sure if he would make it in the carpool lane but it's worth a try. Of course, they don't look much like Richard Gere, but then, who does!

"...the topic of those who have these extremely life-like dolls. Various reasons, but the degree of emotional attachment to them was worrying."

Marg, do you mean those "Reborn" baby dolls? They are regular dolls re-done and repainted and some of them look absolutely real, depending on the skill of the doll maker, and the good ones can cost thousands! Check them out on eBay sometime - it's almost creepy! One TV show did a segment on these women who go so overboard on these things that they take them out in a stroller, buy them toys, and pretend they're real babies! They dress them all up and have parties for them on their birthdays ... things I only do for my dogs! :tongue:

Last edited:

DammitJanet

They really do make real, life sized dolls that you can dress up as your favorite person. Now I think most of the people who buy these things are men but Im sure a few women buy them too. I saw a special on it not too long ago on tv. This guy had several that he bought clothes for and gifts for and dressed them all up...lol. Kind of weird. Ok...very weird.

Andy

Star, with all these ideas, I am sure everyone is sending something your way to forward to Suz. Better get a bigger UPS truck!

Suz - if you happen to be looking (and you are not suppose to be) we are not taking this seriously but look for a large UPS truck delivery as soon as Star receives all the donations.

And yes, it is amazing where this board can take these ideas! And such a helpful bunch of people we are. No request is to large or weird to work on fulfilling!

Umm, And Janet, are you looking for help to get signatures and cut outs for your new guy? I noticed your new Avatar. Also very dreamy I may add.

Marguerite

If Suz took Richard to work with her, would she be eligible to use the carpool lane?

As someone has already said - thishappens. I didn't know you could buy special-purpose dolls for it, but I have heard of blokes using those plastic blow up sex dolls in te passenger seat - the passenger looks permanently surprised (a big "O" os a mouth as they look out at everything going on; ormaybe it's terrified by the standard of driving?)

And no, I didn't mean those baby reborn ones, the ones I saw were definitely designed to be usable for sex. The thought of a baby rebron one in the same context *shudder*. But these are a lot higher up the ladder than the inflatable things. It really was a very interesting TV program. From BBC, I think. Maybe Janet saw the same program? (of course!)

It IS fun how we can digress, isn't it?

From a Richard Gere autographedposter to expensive sex toys...

oh dear...

Marg

Marg