Suz?Nancy?Others? "The Bachelor"

DDD

Yeah, I know the show is dumb ;) but...I'm watching it again. There just isn't anything else that I want to watch at that time. Now it's getting down to the nitty gritty and I'm wondering....what do you think? What do you think the end of the show promo indicated? I was half assleep but it looked like something shocked Jake? and then he cancelled the rose ceremony? Those home visits are always something else! DDD

by the way, I saw on the net that Vienna had posed topless for ??? Could that be the shocker?

Kathy813

Staff member
Hi D3.

I'm watching! I am a fan of the spoiler sites so I already know what happens for the rest of the season. I won't spoil it here, of course, but if anyone wants to know . . . PM me.

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
DDD, I hate Vienna. For someone who ratted out Wes, Jake is an idiot to ignore everyone else's warnings.

I was really glad that Ali backed off last night. I think it's between Ali and Tenley, even though he seems to have the hots for Gia.

But who the heck knows...even the spoilers have been known to be wrong...that said...Kathy, PM me! :rofl:

Suz

DDD

OK, Kathy, I don't want the ending...but...I would like a hint about what evidently is a shocker at or after the family visits. Just a little clue, lol.
Suz.........I can't believe you want to know the ending! DDD

Nancy

My easy child read the spoilers and told me last night. We are both hoping that they are wrong. Ditto Suz, he should be listening. I hate Vienna too. easy child was hoping Tenley would win but I don't think he's that intersted in her. She also thinks he thinks Vienna is hot. I don't see her being hot. I know I'm not a guy but I just don't see it.

I don't like the editting they do. We are only seeing what they want us to see. I remember thinkg this with Jillian and Ed. When she ended up choosing Ed it was like, where did that come from? It didn't look like there was much of a spark there at all. by the way Jason and Molly are getting married.

I don't see a good match with any of the women.

Nancy

DDD

During one of the episodes I found it interesting that in defending her he said that he needed a strong woman. Only one woman is hands down strong. I don't expect to see a wedding any time soon, lol. Not in my lifetime. on the other hand, my easy child made an "off the wall" choice and I still don't "get it
"........twenty two years later. :D DDD

janebrain

Hi All,
my difficult child/easy child dtr, M, and I have been watching--we think it is an awful show yet we can't help ourselves! I don't really like any of the contestants but I doubt I would like anyone who would actually go on a show like that--it is so contrived.

I think I like Gia better than the others--really hated Ali and Vienna but now I just dislike them. Ali seems like the "popular" girl who tells everyone who they should like or dislike. Tenley just seems vapid to me. Well, they all seem vapid for that matter!

Looking forward to next week!

Jane