Suz???? You missed the trip to the Bee Farm??

DDD

Yes The Apprentice Group went to a bee farm. Hmmmmmmm...maybe
that's what happened to her lips! :smile: It gave me the
heebeejeebies so I took a shower during the buzzing part! LOL.

by the way, did you all know that there is a HUGE problem with bees in
the USA lately? They are dying off in quantity in 22 States and
the experts don't know why. As scarey as they are...they are
imperative for alot of crops including Florida citrus. Scarey.

on the other hand, I thought her little pouty mouth was scarey too! :smile: You'll have to catch the rerun. I think it is
on Thursday night?? DDD

Lothlorien

I'm allergic to bees. I think I would have had an anxiety attack if I had to do that. I was impressed with the one woman who was scared to death but just went ahead and did the job anyway. I like her. Don't know if she's going to make it to the end, but I really do like her.

Does anyone know if Sean and whats-her-face are still together (from last season)?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh, thank goodness, D3. No, I didn't miss it but I was so distracted I guess I didn't pay attention to her lopsided lips. :rofl:

You know, I don't think Ivanka's gotten them shot up- her brother (and her Dad, although The Donald's have lessened with age) has pouty lips, too.....as does her Mom but Mom's are definitely :surprise:"enhanced".

Loth, I'm allergic to bees, too....fatally allergic. No way would I have gone anywhere near them. :nonono: No. No way.

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Loth, I asked around the office the same question about whether or not Sean was still with what's-her-name. I think he's adorable. Someone *thought* they'd read that they had broken up but wasn't sure...........so maybe....maybe not. lol

Suz

Lothlorien

Suz, I think he's adorable too. I'm not really into accents anymore, but he's got a nice one and he is definitely cute!