Sweet Revenge

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Remember what husband has been up to lately?

Yesterday Travis was "playing" tennis. (in italics because what he plays can't really be called tennis lol) He took a step to serve the ball, somehow twisted / wrenched his knee, collapsed on it, heard a loud pop as he went down.

Now this is while Nichole and I were at school. husband was hanging in the rec room. Travis called home for help. Tennis court is more than a mile from the house. Travis couldn't put weight on the knee without utter agony. husband didn't answer the house phone. (he's not smart enough to take it to the rec room) So Travis in desperation called his cell phone. husband didn't answer it either.

So the poor kid hopped / crawled home........over a mile, almost 2 miles.:mad::mad:

I, of course discover this when I get home from school at 10pm. And husband refused to take the kid to the ER. grrr

So, fast forward to today. I get home from school. Travis needs to go to ER. But I get a brilliant inspiration. I tell him sorry I can't take him. My plates and driver's license have expired. (forgot until on my way home from school) That husband will take him when he gets home from work.

*insert evil laugh*

So, husband got home at 2:00pm. And he took Travis to the ER. It's now 7:34 pm and they JUST got home. :rofl: And I just sent husband out for cigs on top of it.

husband is also not getting supper unless he makes it himself.

Gee, I think perhaps he should've taken Travis to the ER last night, whatcha think?? The big arse.

I told you I can be downright evil when I want to be............... :devil:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
He may need surgery. The doctor thinks he tore up the cartilage. He came home on crutches and has to go see an orthopedic.

husband has been told repeatedly if he's gonna hang out in the rec room when he's alone at home to have the house phone with him because he always says he can't hear it out there.

I wonder how much more damage the kid did just trying to get home. grrrr

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ouch! Poor Travis! How is his knee? Is husband feeling the least bit guilty?

And, um, sorry but this reminds me of a joke.

What do you call a tennis game between Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles?

Endless love

Poor Travis.......(as I laugh at that funny joke.).......that must have been agony walking all that way like that. I hope your husband is feeling guilty.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Stang, had to LOL at the joke.

Sorry to say, husband is too self absorbed to feel the least bit guilty. Was too busy being POed that I wasn't going to fix him something to eat.

husband is on a roll of late.........a roll that just might take him right out the door.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sisters....
SIsters.....

WE've never behaved MORE like Sisters.....

lalalal lah lah lahalal dum de dum lalalala......lah lah ......I'll spare you my evil plot. But it involved Otis Spunkemeyer muffins and 2 sugar loving men who wouldn't help Dude fix a three wheeler.

Well Travis - I'm sorry honey that you got hurt. Take it easy and stay off the knee for a while. Hugs - Auntie Star*

Daisy = :ninja:

eekysign

Oh man, that's awful. Irresponsible so-and-so, grrrrrrr.

Two questions, though - why the heck didn't Travis call 911 and get himself a police car ride home? I hope he knows that is something he can do in the future! (not to mention, they woulda MADE husband take him to the hospital when they dropped him off). And why didn't Travis go to the ER last night, the day of the accident? I'm confused! :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
eeky - Travis never thought to call an ambulance. Guess he could have, except he can't afford the ER bills, let alone the 1000.00 for the ambulance ride. No insurance.

But that is a good point to run home to him. If he is injured and can't get help to call 911.

And he didn't go the day of the injury because 1. husband refused to take him. and 2. Nichole and I were pulling our 13 hr class day, didn't get home until 10pm....and I had to turn around and get back up for class by 5 am. No time for me to take him then. So as soon as husband got home the next day.....I made him take the boy.

Starbie LOL ;)

eekysign

eeky - Travis never thought to call an ambulance. Guess he could have, except he can't afford the ER bills, let alone the 1000.00 for the ambulance ride. No insurance.

But that is a good point to run home to him. If he is injured and can't get help to call 911.

And he didn't go the day of the injury because 1. husband refused to take him. and 2. Nichole and I were pulling our 13 hr class day, didn't get home until 10pm....and I had to turn around and get back up for class by 5 am. No time for me to take him then. So as soon as husband got home the next day.....I made him take the boy.

Starbie LOL ;)

Stupid husband. ;) Poor kid. So are you guys footing his ER bills then? Ouch. I hate that with-o a decent job, you're screwed once you turn XXXX age as declared by the insurance companies. I spent a year with-o insurance between school and starting my job (was studying for professional exams and looking for a job). Mom's accountant told her that she might as well just BUY a temp policy for me, 'cause "honey, you know you'd be helping her pay for the ER visit if she got hurt, and that could wipe you both out". Ha. God, health insurance is such a mess!

PS: A lot of times, the cops will give you a ride home for free. As long as you don't come off REALLY injured, or out of it - they'll give you a lift.