Swelling aching feet and lower legs

Andy

For Abbey -

Abbey, you are on your feet so much and on hard floors. I started problems with my feel and legs when I started working the concession stand at a local race track. I found that the arch support gel cushions that you get in the shoe department (and sometimes pharmacy) worked wonders for me. Have you tried that?

I started this thread for others to give ideas also.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I did start wearing them at my old job and they did help. But, some unnamed person in my household left all my clothes, shoes, etc., in Vegas. :mad: Guess I'll have to buy some new ones.

It's strange. Even after sleeping most the night (Ha! made it to 5am), they feel like I've been on them all day. Here I've lost all this weight, but my ankles look like balloons.

I also drink a TON of water and milk. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Any suggestions are welcome!!

Abbey

TerryJ2

Thank you. I may try that.
Although, since I've been walking about 3 mi every other day, the swelling has abated a bit. I don't know how much is circulation and how much is water retention.

nvts

Try adding tea to your intake of fluids. You need to use some natural diuretics to alleviate the heaviness and swelling!

Beth

N

Nomad

Products from the dead sea (saw this on another website) are said to be of great help. Even just regular Epsom Salts, might help. I am thinking of getting one from iherb, which is actually a little cheaper than some of the fancier brands that you can get at the department stores.

http://www.iherb.com/