Ta-Daaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star pics!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
When I get moved to Ohio? I'm having an Open Field - Open House - and everyone is invited. Donkeys optional.

Nancy

Awwww you look like you had so much fun. Where did you meet? I wish I could have met up with you. I know I've been in a fog with difficult child so I missed the post.

Nancy

Estherfromjerusalem

Wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for posting them.

Crazy Mama, I too have said that if I win the Lotto (I buy a ticket every week) I shall definitely come from Israel to the next get-together.

Love, Esther

Star*

call 911........call 911
If Esther wins the lotto? I gets a ticket to the Holy Land! And a donkey ride into Jerusalem! I want to take the 'tour' and then I want to see the holy temple and I'm not being disrespectful but I want to see the gigantic black stone (is it Meca?) and the prayer wall, and then go to Egypt. OMG I don't think I would ever leave Africa. So much to see after the middle East. And how many donkeys would I have? Lord! Lord!

Nancy - this was a thrown together play date on facebook and I'm not a good navigator of FB, but I did ask if everyone in Ohio knew about it. We met at Bob Evans in Mansfield. I am TRYING desperately to move before the end of the year. Fingers crossed. I start school tomorrow - and have to fix the house and get it on the market - I don't think the ranch will have a hard time selling - once I graduate I'm sure I won't have a hard time getting a job - and moving. Hopefully finding a house near my Mom and then it's just a matter of packing - (not a big deal). We'll see how it all plays out. So sorry we missed you - GLAD you missed the deer.

Nancy

Star I so would have met you ladies in Mansfield, it's only an hour away. Please pm me the link to your facebook so I can keep in touch.

Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nancy - I don't think it was my FB - I'm like a FB virgin - I think Mstang did it. I can't even answer anyone on FB. Last time I opened mine there was about 300 - YOU SHOULD REPLY things.....I don't know how to. I think I sent a coupon link to everyone by accident like months ago. I'm not even sure to do what you asked me to do - lol.....sorry. Ask Mstang. All i know is when someone sends a request to my email I accept it, and then I don't know what happens from there. I'm really sorry we missed you. I would have LOVED to have met you!