Taffy got a reprieve!!!

TerryJ2

Taffy has been super good lately. Her rear legs and her hips are much better. I was thinking she was rallying because dogs often do that at the end.
But then I realized--since it's her "last days," I've been feeding her table scraps, as well as locking her in my ofc so she can eat her regular food, so Starbucks doesn't eat it (he's a terrible thief, and a pig).

So ... she's EATING.

Uh, duh.

Doesn't totally explain why her rear legs are better, but it does explain her energy level.

I am so relieved! I will sleep better tonight. :sunny::singing::cool_dog:

Jena

aw, thats' so so sweet. i can just see her little face. your killing me with this story by the way lol.

sending Taffy ((((hugs)))

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Maybe the "rest" helped her legs?? Or has the weather changed? Molly does that with her arthritis. She'll have a really bad few days and then for no apparent reason be fine again.

Glad she's eating and moving again. I know you've got to be enormously relieved!!!

Yea Taffy!!!! :D :D :D

TerryJ2

Thank you all!

I cancelled the appointment with-the vet, but forgot to call our lawn maintenance guy. He tapped on the window to show me the nice hole they'd dug.

Gulp.

Well, now it will be easier to dig when the real event happens. :embarassed::erm:

Star*

call 911........call 911
IF ever invited to your house - remind me to eat like a Norseman.

GOOOOOOO Taffy!

I'm terribly happy for you Terry. I don't think anyone had forgotten how dismal Tuesday was going to be for you, Taffy and everyone who cares about you both.

by the way - Did Starbucks WIN that contest?

TerryJ2

Oh, no, he didn't. In fact, we went from #1 to #54 or something. There were a LOT more entries. And you could rate other dogs really low to boost your own ratings. Oh well.

Yes, I am SO relieved about Taffy.