Taffy's gone

M

ML

I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully you will be able to spend the day grieving and just thinking about what a good friend she was. Thinking of you today xo

DDD

I'm sorry. It is such a deep and special sadness that comes with that loss. Sending a hug. DDD

TerryJ2

Thank you.

She was so sweet at the emergency vet, very calm (well, I gave her 1/2 a Xanax) and when I held her, she tilted her head waaaaaaaay back, so her throat was exposed and her head was almost upside down. We've never seen her do that b4.

I took Starbucks to the emergency vet yesterday because he just would not stop whining. They X-rayed him and told me to take him off the Immodium, as it may have worked too well and caused pain, and to put him on Pepcid. They had a doggie scrip for the Pepcid, and the whole thing cost $200.
Ugh. I'm sure he'll be fine, but after having to put Taffy down, I was a bit paranoid ...

I'm going to my own vet today, so we can have a chat. I just feel like the emergency vet kind of blew me off because she's so used to seeing major emergencies (dogs hit by cars, etc.) and we were not "in crisis" as much as others were.

TerryJ2

Well, husband doesn't want me to take Starbucks in. He thinks he's going to be fine and I'm throwing good money after bad ...
I guess I'll cancel.