Taking bets whether difficult child is now unemployed or not!

Jabberwockey

Well, not bets as that is probably against the rules but you know what I mean. Lil texted difficult child tonight asking if he wanted us to bring him his W-2's that we got in the mail and told him we would give him a ride to work. He turned the offer down saying we could get with him later in the week. He NEVER turns down a ride. Lil almost immediately said he must be unemployed.

Not my monkey, not my circus.

Jabberwockey

I'm figuring he will ask for the forms on Friday or Saturday, his days off, to be able to try and bullshit his way through it. I'm going to ask then remind him that he needs to be working and move on. Not gonna stress about it as its his life to screw up. He's just guaranteeing that we wont help anymore.

pasajes4

I want a t-shirt with NOT MY MONKEY........NOT MY CIRCUS and pictures of monkeys hitting themselves in the head. I think it should be the official t-shirt for the fine folks on this forum. I actually saw a poster with this slogan on facebook.

Jabberwockey

I want a t-shirt with NOT MY MONKEY........NOT MY CIRCUS and pictures of monkeys hitting themselves in the head.

Not sure about the monkeys hitting themselves on the head but wouldn't mind a t-shirt. Have a friend who is a graphic designer, may have to see what he can come up with.

Kathy813

Staff member
I love that shirt. I may just have to buy myself one. Maybe I should wear it the next time we go to a family therapy session with difficult child.

~Kathy

Jabberwockey

Well, we got a call from him today. He says he is still employed with the company but is now working on contract jobs. As they currently have no contract jobs,he currently has no hours. This could either be the truth or a difficult child excuse, only time will tell.

BusynMember

That means, either way, he is not getting paid. Is he looking for other, more consistent work? Even McD's offers stable hours...