Talked to Abbers.....

Star*

call 911........call 911
It was a very brief call.....boy can we talk fast when we don't have minutes!

She's okay - loving the land of sand and heat. Doesn't miss the land of.....where was that again? (She's already forgotten)

She sounds remarkable stress free, laughed...and is ready for her new life sans soul svcking people to begin.

Just thought I'd share.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That's great to hear. Tell her she needs to call Witz... or get on FB somehow, cuz we'z tryin' to contact her about next weekend!

klmno

Thanks for letting us know how she's doing. I'm glad she is happy- let her know we're behind her if you talk to her again.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Dang now I wish I was going to be settled sooner... back in AZ! So glad she is at peace again!

DammitJanet

How bout we do a rolling board trip this time? We could rent a decent sized RV from RVamerica or whatever that place is and just start at the beginning of country and start picking people up for a couple of days. I would imagine it like whoever we have in New England would get together and decide if they wanted to go, pick dates...meet up somewhere. Grab to RV and drive down to say...oh Difficult Child but they would have meandered through western NC and PA, down through MD to Difficult Child. Oh...heck...dont stop at Difficult Child except to pick up a few folks and say hi to my kids...maybe cuddle the babies and blow raspberries at daughter in law...lol. Stop in Richmond to pick up LDM and CVA. Maybe me if Im up there.

Then its on down 95 till you see a sign for Raleigh and you swing over there to pick up Fran and her clan...also Tia if she is still there. Genny and OTE are still there too last I heard.

If you are quick, you can make it to my house about an hour and a half after you leave Raleigh. On a good night. I suggest we run the few miles to Myrtle Beach for great campsites.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Mary, we'll have to form our own caravan and meet somewhere in the middle! And hopefully I'll be able to go next time when I'm not having a family crisis...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Do we have any members in Alaska? OM hades .....if I don't get out of this heat soon.....I swear and promise I will not....repeat WILL NOT go jumping in a glacier filled lake nude...I'll dip a toe and be completely respectful of the wildlife - both furbearing our ours.

Marguerite

Come visit down under. It's cold but above freezing for most of the country. Even in winter it's a good place. But spring is beginning already, so hurry up before it warms up again.

Unless you want to wait until you are feeling the cold, then dream of an Aussie summer beach...

Abbey, feel free to dream of an Aussie summer beach any time. Think of that final scene in Butch Cassidy...

Marg