Talked to the therapist

T

toughlovin

So I talked to my sons therapist down at rehab today. It sounds like he is trying hard and doing pretty well. There are ways in which he is still really guarded but they obviously really get him and his issues and are slowly getting to them. They have a good plan for him at discharge which means him staying down there and continuing with intensive outpatient therapy. He has not called us but I think that is part of him really needing to do this on his own so I am ok with that.... as long as I get some news some how. Apparently he still really wants help and that is the most important thing and eases my own anxiety.

TL

S

Signorina

Lots of positive news on every level. It sounds like HE wants it - which is the best thing ever. So glad your anxiety has eased a bit... I know how hard it is when they are out of touch and how the mind starts to wander..

sending positive thoughts that this is the first good news update of many to come...

dollphyn

Well I'm new here and I don't know all the circumstances, but to me this sounds like some good steps forward...I applaud the son for the help he is allowing himself to receive. That's a big accomplishment.