Talking Italian

Star*

call 911........call 911
'' :alien: My apologies. We are also Italian and thought the joke would bring some humor to the board. It has NEVER been my intention to offend anyone.

Last edited:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. I'll admit I had to read that 3 times to GET IT.

Where do you come up with this stuff, woman?

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have deleted the joke because I received a very nice PM from a moderator that said this joke was ethnically offensive to some members.

Just for the record - My family has some Italian heritage and we thoughta ita wasa humorous.

With all the down, depressing, sad events going on in the world and the sadness on this board it was my intention to give a little chuckle and NOT make anyone angry. So to the person that found that humor offensive - Please accept my apologies.

Most sincerely - Star

F

flutterbee

Well, then I guess I won't share any of my Irish, Dutch, Native American or German jokes (ARE there any German jokes?) since I'm some of all of the above. And Pollock jokes are out, too, because my daughter is part Polish - although her dad liked to say he was Sicilian, but he was a liar. Guess he was embarrassed. *shrug* Major self esteem issues there. Redneck jokes are out, too, cause my son is part redneck.

What about blondes? I've got some really good blonde jokes. I'm a red head. I'm sure there are lots of good redhead jokes. I probably resemble a few of them, too. :tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
How do you get a redhead's mood to change?
Wait 10 seconds

What do you call a Redhead with an attitude?
Normal

Only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy.
One is to let her think she is having her own way,
and the other is to let her have it.

Abbey:tongue: