Tammy, LMS.........how 'bout an update?

lovemysons

DDD...You are so sweet I think of you often too!

Well hello all... :)
Life is mostly good these days.

I'll tell you what I know...
Young difficult child is still going to Parole office though not on monitor anymore. He is paying his fines, working VERY hard. He is going to anger management classes and as far as I know he is going to his AA meetings as well. I also know he sent some money to his old probation office/fee's and fines related to the original offence of "spitting on police officers".

Last night he went out to play pool apparently and did not get in until after midnight...can only hope he was not drinking. He was upset with his wife for not coming over on time Friday night and did not see her or the kids this weekend.

Oldest difficult child and his wife are scheduled to have a sonogram done this next week to find out if it is a boy or girl they are expecting. I SO HOPE it's a boy...I'm mean. LOL, Oldest difficult child wants another girl and told me if it's a boy he's putting it up for adoption. Silly man. Of course I told him he would love it no matter what!

Hmmm...Not sure I want to write this...
I have some concerns about easy child away at college. She is too skinny. I have never seen her look so thin.
I recently took her shopping when she was in town and mentioned that she looked a bit "anorexic to me". She got quite defensive! Even used the F word...which she almost never does with me anyway. She told me that she eats healthy and works out alot.
She will be home in 2 months for summer break and I plan on keeping as close an eye as I can on this very VERY independent young lady.

husband and I are good. husband working hard as ever while I am enjoying our new apartment home. Got rid of SO much junk and clutter when we sold our house recently and have only what we want to use and need in apartment so it "looks like a model home" according to my mother.

I do peek in on you all through my Iphone...Just haven't had alot to report in awhile.
I think of you all often...Thank you for thinking of me too.

LMS

Nancy

That all sounds encouraging LMS, except for the easy child weight thing and it's good she will be coming home soon so you can keep an eye on her. So thrilled that you like your apartment, I know that was a hard transition for you.

I'm glad difficult child seems to be doing all the right things in his probation.

DDD

Thanks for the update. All in all it ain't bad, girl. LOL Has easy child broken up with her SO? Maybe that would explain the change in habits. Fingers crossed all if aok. Hugs DDD

buddy

Great! Glad things are mostly good. I hope easy child is not in that trap. I was very ill at her age, it's a big transitional time in life. It's great you'll get to check on her.