Tears of joy

lovemyson1

Hi kind people! I just wanted to give an update bc all of you have been so good to me in my time of need. My son is doing amazing! He's changed so much and today I received a letter that had me in tears as I read it. He said he realized that he was given so much and took it for granted and thanked us for never giving up on him and praying for him. He said he now works for free in the home he's in and is grateful and was thinking of when he was home working for a paycheck and wasn't thankful. He sees things so differently now and I and my husband couldn't be happier. He plans to stay until he raises money to go to school. He is maturing and not thinking about things of this world but helping others and serving God. It's a miracle and I'm very hopeful. And more than anything, I'm just so grateful God kept him safe from overdose and car accidents when he was using! He was rescued from his addiction and I am beyond thankful! Heroin is an epidemic and killing more than ever! I am still guarded and know that there's always a chance of relapse but for now I celebrate and have great hope! I want this for all of us, I really do!

New Leaf

Hi LMS,
Hallelujah! It is so wonderful to hear good news. This surely gives hope to us all. Thank you so much for sharing!
Hooray for you, hubby and son!