Tee Hee!

trinityroyal

I've just put the Tot Monster twins in the family room with husband, shut the doors on the lot of them and wandered away. I can hear Star Trek on the TV, and Baby Boy B is singing along at the top of his lungs, as husband tries to shush him.

Perhaps this is a good time to go out for ice cream, hmm? :tongue:

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
OMG, Trinity! Star Trek was the ONLY thing that would entertain our boys when they were little. We used to wonder if it was due to the primary colors they used in the original. Are you talking about the show before Shatner turned into a grotesque rug wearing fool?

trinityroyal

Oooh. I like that!

Ice cream, shopping, a round of golf, then a mani-pedi, and a drink or 3, topped off with a nice hot bath! I did get the ice cream, but the rest will have to wait for another time.
I was most impressed that when I returned from my little adventure, both babies had been fed and bathed and were sitting happily in their loungers. I will have to do this again. SOON.

Are you talking about the show before Shatner turned into a grotesque rug wearing fool?
:rofl::rofl:

OMG 3S, I nearly spat out my water! Don't forget the girdle. A grotesque, rug-and-girdle wearing fool.

Actually, he was watching Star Trek TNG which was MY favourite of the Trek series. Heck, sci-fi AND Patrick Stewart? What more could a geek-girl ask for?