Tell us one unusual thing about yourself

Star*

call 911........call 911
That we had ABSOLUTELY NO idea you can do, did, have done. A secret talent, ability, unique trick.

Something that we don't already know.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay... I can stick my tongue out and curl it up into a long tube while making one eye look straight ahead and the other one turn out to the side.

:geek:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Hmmm...thinking about something unusual, other than being a nutcase and afraid of armored cars. (I nearly died today as my assigned parking spot was next to an armored car. I literally ran into the store.)

Ok. I'm a counter. I know exactly how many steps it is to basically anywhere, hence my fall when I moved into my new place. I hadn't counted yet. I now know how there are 13 steps down to the bottom floor, then a little step to the kithchen where I have to have my milk fix in the middle of the night because 'SOMEONE' packed my milk cooler. Ok, I'll stop.

Naw, I won't.

I know know it's three steps outside the front door, after you make it the 13 steps. These are little steps and easily missed. If I could curse them, I would.

I digress.

I know that I can fully make and update a website, but I can't do my cell phone or remote. Is that special? (please tell me so)

I can sew. I could sew you a nice pair of granny pants if you bought me a machine. Heck..I could do it without a machine.

Am I on the bottom end of the food chain here?

Abbey

klmno

HELLO ABBEY- Who else can dress up like you and have jobs like you and really be into it- and even when you aren't into it, you still do a good job?

I'm still trying to think of mine- maybe I don;t have anything special. :( I have been called different. I'm not so sure that I want to post why....LOL!

babybear

When I was 11, I could do this

Olga Korbut was my hero!!! My best friend and I did cartwheels for our 40th birthdays. It wasn't pretty:hammer:

F

flutterbee

I'm a bum magnet.

If there is a guy in a leisure suit, living in his mother's basement, just got out of jail, bathed in Polo cologne within a 5 mile radius, he will find me.

Didya ever notice those guys have NO fear of rejection? In fact, they seem to like it. How many times do you have to say, "Go away", before they realize you're not kidding???

tiredmommy

I did a cartwheel a few weeks ago.

I try to have at least three big get-togethers a year at my house because it forces me to clean and organize everything in sight.

My favorite vegetables are brussel sprouts.

I've been known to sleepwalk when extremely overtired.

I don't like sugar in my coffee.

I've raced a BMX bike a few times in my youth.

I sleep with either the lights or tv on when husband goes away overnight.

I hate to talk on the phone.

F

flutterbee

Up until I got sick, I could still do cartwheels, round-offs, handsprings, splits, backbends, etc.

DammitJanet

I dont know that I have anything really unusual about me. I used to really love to drive and drive and would take off for parts unknown at a whim. I have flown in single engine airplanes from the age of 15 because my boyfriend was a private pilot and he taught me how to take off and land them. That was fun.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I was an exercise "girl" on layup farms in both the US and Germany. I used to help racehorses get back into shape to race after they'd recovered from injuries or been sent off track to rest up for a few months.

My dream was to become a jockey but at my height and working weight I would've had to starve myself or go buliemic to make weight (the norm amongst jockies, by the way)

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I not only talk in my sleep, I laugh in my sleep - am not talking little giggling, but big loud screams of laughter - I also argue in my sleep. SO used to be amused when we first got together - I don't remember when t was he started buying earplugs but he is not as amused as he used to be ROFLMBO

If he is watching TV when I am sleeping, and someone asks a question, I often answer it in my sleep. I don't remember doing it - he says one night he is going to tape me.

Marcie

I can play 14 different instruments: piano, guitar, bass, trumpet, trombone, baritone, tuba, flute, clarinet, sax (alto, tenor, and baritone) and drums.

I can cross my eyes one at a time.

My last name and the make of my car are the same.

My spaghetti sauce is so good, it will make you want to slap your mama.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I can bend all of my fingers at the first knuckle only (like et).

I can walk on my hands.

My c-section scar is off center by 2 inches because he was a LOT bigger than they thought and they were working on my left side.

I decorate birthday cakes and sew. I particularly like to make prom dresses (which always shocks easy child's girlfriend).

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I can snowboard, I can wakeboard and wakesurf... pretty well.
I can spin my eyes in opposite directions, which grosses people out.
I can gut a lot of different animals, fish, chickens, deer etc.
I can barely drive at night, I start seeing things...
I secretly wish I could sing!!! (BBK, so jealous)