Terrible News

Bette,

Words cannot touch you at this time. Prayers may seem to be of little comfort, but there is strength in numbers. The power of prayer is amazing.

I pray that your baby boy is in God's loving arms. I pray that God's infinite grace comforts you and your family in this time of grief.

I know the pain can be crippling. Lean on us, we will get you through this. Hugs and shared tears.

Ephchap

Bette,

I'm in tears just reading your post. There are no words, but know that I too am wrapping my arms around you for comfort and strength.

Sending many hugs and prayers that you get through this most difficult time.

Deb

jannie

trying to survive....
Bette-
I am so sorry to hear of the this terrible tragedy. Senidng prayers to you and your family.

Adrift

I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. I hope that the strength of your friends and family will help you to get through this.

jbrain

Bette,
I am so sorry, I have no adequate words. I hope you have many supportive family and friends at this time and of course you have all of us. Please come as often as you need to to talk to us. I too lost a son but he was a baby--can't imagine the pain you are going through having lost a teen.

Lots of love,
Jane

Sunlight

Bette, I just saw this post and am shocked to tears as well.
ant was mugged with a gun to his head last month. it horrified me. Is there anything I can do? I am north of PGH. are you near me?

BusynMember

Count me in as one who started to cry. (((Hugs))) and many prayers to help you keep up your strength. I can't express how sad this makes me and how sorry I am.

Stella Johnson

I'm so sorry. I wish I knew the magic words to comfort you. I can't imagine what you are going through. :sad:

I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Steph

mattsmom27

Hugs and prayers to you and your entire family. I cannot imagine your pain. I hope you are surrounded by love and strong arms at this time.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Bette, I can't even imagine your horror and pain. I have no words. I am dreadfully sorry.

Hugs,
Suz