Terrible News

TerryJ2

OMG, Bette. I am so sorry. What a shock. It is SO UNFAIR! OMG.
I was out of town and didn't see your note until now.
I wish I could give you a hug in person.

SunnyFlorida

Bette,
I'm so sorry for this tragic loss. I know you and your family are just devastated. My heart aches for you. Please know that we are always here.

Sending you and your family gentle hugs and strength during this sad time.

gottaloveem

Bette,
I am so sorry. I know there is nothing anybody can do to take the pain away. I lost my oldest son 15 months ago. You will get through this, you have too, for the rest of your family.

I think PamelaJ said it best. Take one day at a time. One minute at a time.

Shock enveloped me the first year and I was able to slowly come to grips with such an overwhelming loss.

If you would like, please send me an e-mail, perhaps we can help each other. I have found some grieving websites, when you are ready and if you would like to know them, let me know and I will share them with you.

I am so sorry.

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

Wishing

My heart goes out to you. I extend my deepest sympathy.May God's angels wrap their arms around you.Please come here as often as needed to talk. This is so sad.Many hugs.

DDD

I have done some research this week and I "think" I know what I
am suggesting is correct. I believe that there is a web site
http://www.compassionatefriends.org that has a message board. The organization is for parents who have lost a child of any age and
under any circumstances. The loss of a child is a uniquely painful experience and only those who have lived through that nightmare can really understand the pain. I have been blessed
to not have lost a child but I did have reason to fear easy child/difficult child would die last year and I wouldn't have survived without the CD family support.

I did not "save" the site but I did find it. On the left hand
side their is a list of offerings and although it doesn't say
"message board", the wording indicates that is what it is. I
hope that helps. Hugs. DDD