Terrible News

tpcmom

I just wanted you all to know that my baby boy Timmy was murdered on Friday the 13th. He was shot execution style in the back of his from just walking home from the store. My baby is gone and I'm devestated and falling apart. Please pray for my family. He was an innocent kid walking home from the store. They think it may have been a set up because he was with another guy who is my oldest son's friend and that he had some beef or something so he was the target and Tim was just a victim, wrong place wrong time.

OMG my baby is gone, how am I going to go on, what am I going to do. My heart is empty, I loved him so much he was my sunshine, my life, my heart, my soul. I know I need to stay strong for my other two guys, but I'm dying inside.

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. The viewing is tonight and I'll need the strength to get thru this.

Thank you all for being my friends in desperate times. I know I don't come very often, but I always knew that when I needed some advice or help I could always come here.

Bette

wakeupcall

Bette, I'm SO sorry. There is little anyone can say at a time like this, I've been there. I learned to take one hour at a time. Honestly, you will barely remember the next few days. I wish I lived close to you so you could lean on me. I lost my baby, too. He was snatched at age 17 in an auto accident and I thought I would never live through it, but ya do. Again, I'm so sorry.

nlg319

My heart aches for you and your family. Please accept my deepest condolences . I am so very sorry for your devastating loss.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
My deepest sympathies for you and your family... sending many hugs and prayers to you during this painful time for strength, and hope, and peace.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Bette,I'm so sorry for your loss. My words are little comfort but know that we are here. Your anguish must be overwhelming. No amount of strength will be enough these next few days.

Are you talking about the 14yr old or the 18yr old?

I will share some of your tears today just thinking of your loss. Many,many gentle hugs.

Bette,

You and your family are upheld in my prayers and thoughts. Cleave to each other and know that you can truly only take one day at a time. Call upon others and be gentle to yourself.

slsh

member since 1999
Bette,

I too share tears with you... I'm profoundly saddened to hear this. Sending you many gentle hugs.

busywend

I am so sorry for you and your family. Sending many caring hugs your way to help hold you in your time of need.