Tesla concert

mstang67chic

Going Green
I went to see them last night and what a GREAT show!!! It was at a fairly small venue so even though I was towards the back of the room, I could still see great. I do have to say though, the next time I go to a concert..... I'm taking ear plugs. LOL OMG My ears are STILL ringing. It was worth it though....they ROCKED!!!!!

My cousin went with me and we were having fun people watching. Nothing quite like seeing 40 year old head bangers still going at it! :rofl:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
That is awesome!
Brett "ROCK OF LOVE" Micheals is playing here at the huge fair we have next Saturday.:winks:
I would love to just see the women who show up to fawn all over him. He is no Tesla...

You remind me of my sister in law, She lives down near Indianapolis and she will hit any hard core show she can find within "reasonable" driving distance! She will send me mobile pics, we all know how well those come through from a concert!

She is in her 40's also! But she is so cute about it. She doesn't drink, she is married and has 2 semi-Gs'FG but boy does she love to ROCK!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay with regards to Bret MIchaels - I just don't get the attraction. He looks like a woman, he has his lips pumped, he wears a load of eyeliner and says he wants a "forever" woman and picks skank hoes. Just don't get it. Rocks of love are not what he has. AND he has a daughter that is going to grow up and see her Dad kissing and whatever with these women. Lets see WOW - great example Dad.

I just wondered how Tesla was - you awake yet there 'Stang?

IT's 4:00 Monday - rise and shine cupcake.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Last rock and roll concert attended?

Jethro Tull and Blue Oyster Cult - 1983. There were mass quantities of marijuana floating all over, they sold beer, people for the most part were very mellow (wonder why) and everyone had a good time. When you wanted an encore you took your lighter out of your pocket, turned up the flame and prayed your feathered, Aquanetted hair didn't catch on fire.....

Last concert I went to recently??

WOW - 2008

Many Christian singers. There was mass quantities of Kumbaya floating all over. they sold water, for the most part the people were very kind and mellow and everyone had a great time. When you wanted an encore you took your CELL PHONE out of your pocket and left it open and still everyone there prayed they didn't catch on fire -from not living right.

Not much has changed. :alien:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
There is no way I would go and see Brett Micheals! I am in full agreement Star* I am all for rugged men, but he is more of a painted girly wannabe rugged man.

I am not really a groupie kind of girl.
i did go too lots of free love shows in Golden Gate Park as a kid...

mstang67chic

Going Green
Yes, I'm awake. Barely. LOL Even though it was Saturday night, my cousin drove and by the time we got back to her house, talked for a bit and I went home and wound down, it was almost 2am by the time I went to bed. But did I sleep in on Sunday? Not nearly as much as I wanted to. It was about 9am when I got up and 10:30 when I went to bed. Six o'clock in the morning comes pretty early after all that. 'Course, 6am comes around pretty early no matter what!

The concert was in a bar but with the city wide smoking ban there wasn't nearly the smoke you would expect. There were a few people who lit up (and in more ways than one) but the majority of the smoking was done outside on their smoking patio or in the bathrooms. (High school anyone?)