Test results

rejectedmom

All cancer tests came back normal. I don't have to go back for 5 years YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Still haven't straightened out the insurance stuff so I haven't gotten my good Cpap machine yet but am living with the little second hand thing for now. I'm not seeing any big improvement but I have been sleep deprived for so long I think it will be a long while before I sleep well. The new machine will give me daily results of how many episodes I am having and whether my mask is leaking etc. And it will adjust atomatically to my breathing needs. I hope to hear something from the supplier today. They claim that they are waiting on the doctor's letter. We shall see.

My osteopina isn't under control yet but we are taking steps in the right direction as is the case with my hyperlipidemia. Doctor says some of it might resolve with better sleep so for now we are leaving medications as they are with review in three months. So other than my PT and my annual heart and gyn exam I am free for the remainder of the summer!!!! I cut PT back to 2X a week to give me more time for other things.

My difficult child is still waiting for a bed. He is still doing the Freedom program which he was accepted back into it two weeks ago. He has already called complaining that he cannot hack it. I just tell him he can and that we have faith in him. ( we don't believe this ourselves but want to encourage him) He is still depressed still waiting to be rescued but is remorseful both for what he has done to himself and for how his actions affected the family. Do I think he has changed? Not really. I love him but I have little hope he will be able to maintain a healty lifestyle after prison.

Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts. I continue to read your posts and pray for peace in your lives.-RM

DDD

I swear that Big Bad Kitty is as big a celebrator as Suz! LOL!

You know that I am absolutely delighted to read your good news.
Couldn't happen to a nicer person! Hugs. DDD

everywoman

I'm so glad that you got back some good results. It is so hard when you live in uncertainty about your health. Yeah for you!

rejectedmom

Thanks everyone! Yep I'm pretty happy. I'm also happy that my sleep might get better with the use of the Cpap machine. I'm not seeing any real improvement yet but it has only been a few weeks with the machine as vs. a lifetime of poor sleep without it. I think my body needs time to retrain itself to sleep. It needs to learn that I won't suffocate. It also needs to adjust to all the inconviences that goes along with using it.