TGIF - Good Friday morning....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
It's Friday! Another week closer to the start of school for those of you (me) counting down the days. :angel: Though I must admit that I'm enjoying kt 's company more & more.

I have a GP appointment this morning, speech & then physical therapy. Thankfully, PCA is coming in early this morning to get kt onto her chores so they can head out to the water park this afternoon.

It promises to be a hot/muggy day. A disappointment after opening windows & letting in fresh cooler air into the house. I expect I'll crash & burn after therapy so I'm putting a roast into the crockpot this morning

Have a good day - hope your difficult children are cooperative & your day is producitve.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Linda, it sounds like kt has a nice day planned. Hot, muggy weather and a water park go great together!

Today is our last day of GS camp, Duckie absolutely loved it and has requested going back next year. She wanted to go next week, but starts cheer. She's made a couple good friends this week and I'm going to encourage her to exchange addresses so they can be pen pals.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-I hate the hot muggy weather. We've had our ac for an entire week now-wishing for some open windows myself! Glad to hear that kt is so much fun to be around right now:D

TM-It is so great that Duckie has loved the camp so much:D I bet she excited about cheering too!

I stayed up way too late last night and am feeling more than a bit tired this morning!:bloodshot: Yesterday husband and I ended up skipping the movie and just getting a lot of much needed cleaning done-we'll get there next week!

This morning I head out for my weekend away. I'm going with three friends to our ex principal's wedding in Naperville, IL. (I did finally find a dress that easy child helped pick out.)

We are going to leave early today and are going to shop in Chicago (although I'm too broke to buy much of anything it will still be fun) and hopefully IKEA as well!

Wishing everyone a fun filled summer weekend!:playingball:

LittleDudesMom

:cheerleader: It's Friday Morning! Free Choice Friday! Good Morning!

Linda, sounds like you will need that rest this afternoon. Glad kt has plans to cool off while you nap.

TM, glad this has been a week of new experiences and new friendships for duckie.

Sharon, have a blast on your girl's weekend! Whether you have money or not, shopping with the girls is the best!!!!!

Speaking of shopping, easy child and I are forcing my cousin to get fitted for new bras this morning! She has been complaining about her bras on and off for a couple months now. easy child and I went to an event at Nordstroms several months ago that was a benefit for a local breast cancer research foundation. If you went in and got fitted, which we both needed anyway, they donated a few dollars to the foundation. If you purchased a bra, they donated more. It made such a difference for me, who has been amply endowed since six grade, to have a correct fitting bra, I decided cuz needed the same. A professional to help her find the correct fit and size. I was amazed how wrong a bra size I was wearing and what a comfort and look difference it made to have it right.

After that we are hitting Costco. Hopefully we will be home by 1. difficult child and I are going to the pool this afternoon. easy child's boyfriend comes this early evening to stay until tomorrow afternoon - 1st anniversary weekend - easy child, boyfriend, difficult child, cuz and myself are all going to a late (around 8 or so) dinner at our famous Japaneese steak house. boyfriend has never been and it's difficult child's fav. Don't go but about twice a year because it is very costly.

I hope you get to do something YOU want to do this Friday - that's what free choice is all about :peaceful: - peace.

Sharon