TGIF-Good Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Ahh, finally Friday is here! No appts. after school today!! However, I do have one this morning before school for my voice. I'm not looking forward to going as I haven't been doing my voice exercises-yikes!

At school today I will be in meetings. First we are learning restraints, specific to one child and this afternoon I have an IEP meeting.

After work, it will be time for our weekly Friday nap-this week especially has been a long one.

We are going to hit 72 degrees today!!!!!!!! difficult child wanted to know if we could go to the pool:) (That's my boy.) Of course, I had to explain that the pool won't open until sometime in June and even if it were open it would still not be warm enough for the pool.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day filled with unexpected plesant surprises:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

:bigsmile: Good Morning All!!!

Sharon, glad to hear that the Friday afternoon nap schedule has not changed!!!! Cute about difficult child wanting to go to the pool. We are chilly now (around 34) but temps are expected to reach 74 or 75 - that's spring :sunny:.

Well, I'm back in central va but my heart remains with the warm, sandy beach in Cozumel.......

I'm still having issues with my arm and have a phsyical therapy appointment on Monday. It really keeps me off the computer because this seems to aggrivate it (the typing part).

Know that I am here. I'm reading but not responding much.

Take care all.

Sharon

Sharon (WO), I'm glad it's the end of the week too! The high around here is supposed to be 62 - I'll take it!!!:sunny: It will seem almost "tropical" compared to what we've had lately.:D You definitely taught your difficult child about the important things in life - :swimming: - I've been ready for a looooooooooong time too!!!

Sharon (LDM), It's nice to "see" you here again. However, I know that feeling about wanting to be somewhere else... Cozumel - I'm READY!!! I hope the physical therapy helps. When your arm is feeling better, you'll have to give us some more details about the cruise... Warm, sandy beaches, palm trees... I need to stop daydreaming, get back to reality, lol...

Yesterday I got all of my running around finished and am caught up with work. Today I'm going to go for my walk/jog, pick up fish for dinner, and then spend a few hours exactly as I want to:D... I need to make sure my batteries are fully charged as my kids have school vacation next week.

I should be taking care of a few difficult child issues but they'll have to wait. I really need a bit of time to myself as my husband is BUSY - Between work and cardiac rehab his days are full. When he gets home, he is exhausted and needs to rest. So, I know I won't get a break from my difficult children next week.

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... :sunny::beautifulthing::coffee: WFEN

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - Good for difficult child to rush Summer along.

Little Dude's Mom - I hope that starts to heal fast.

Wishing - Great idea to have a day doing what you want to do.

difficult child asked to go to the visitation of the dad who died of brain/lung/kidney cancer. Then he wasn't sure if he wanted to go or not, "What do you think?" he asked over and over. "It is up to you" At 6:30, I said, "we can drive over there and you can decide at anytime if you do not want to go in or when you want to come home." I let him take the lead. He was curious about how B would look. This was the first funeral he has actually known the person well and asked lots of questions. As we left the funeral home difficult child commented, "Cancer is a very bad thing. It changes how you look."

This morning is the funeral at 11:00. I will stay at school when I take difficult child. There will be no parking spots later for me to come back for the funeral. All but five kids will be singing/attending the funeral and two Kindergarten parents came forward to watch those kids so that the teachers can attend the funeral.

I hope husband makes it home before school is over so that I can get atleast four hours of work in this afternoon. Work is going well again. Still overloaded on the amount of doctor appts our clients are going to but I have a system being worked out to try to make the work load more manageable.

I hope everyone has a great day and finds a way to make your difficult child laugh.

Artana, my same time friend, Good Morning to you! :)

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Just a very quick response becaue it's been a busy day and we've got an early start in the morning.

I just got home from my meeting, I won't even have time to download the meeting minutes until we get home from God Coast.

We're flying up in the morning, have to leave home at about 5.30 am to catch the plane. Although I just realised - at the time we're leaving, there will be no traffic and it should be a green light express, we should get to the airport in well under an hour so maybe we can sleep in a little?

Here's hoping. But it's already almost 10 pm and I've not even had dinner properly, yet. I'll have to check to see how packing's going... and then head to bed ASAP, to sleep hopefully.

Avagoodweegend! We'll be in sunny Queensland for a couple of days!

Marg

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Good morning all.

My wee difficult child asked if we could go swimming today, too. Funny.

Sharon(1) - Enjoy your few-appointments day and your nap. I envy the idea!

Sharon(2) - don't let your heart come back too soon! Milk that trip for all its worth!

Wishing - I hope your recharge day goes well, too.

Andy - it sounds like difficult child handled the funeral appropriately. Kudos to him.

Marg - you snuck in on me! Enjoy your trip!

Well, after a week of projectile vomit, hand-washing everything, electrical malfunctions, 2 dead freezers, moving all of our meat and trying to find a new freezer, being report for having a filthy child to the point of neglect, going to school every day to act as a para, dealing with finding a "para" to watch a sleeping child, and DEX's wacko girlfriend and difficult child's sudden glorious memories of his absent father (induced by wacko girlfriend)...I was going to take a MH day today, but, alas, I have a meeting this morning that I can't miss, so, I'm going to work til the meeting is over, then I am running away! Can't wait, either.