TGIF - Good morning!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Wow, so late and no good morning thread yet?

I am in the office today and then tonight I will be packing up a few things for my quick trip down to see my Mom in PA. Since I was sick for her big birthday bash, I'm squeezing in a visit this weekend. I can't wait to see her! I'm going it alone this time, as H has too many home projects to complete. I wish one of the girls were coming with, but I think maybe some alone time might be kind of nice.

Have a great day everyone~

Good Morning Everyone,

hears&roses, Enjoy the visit with your mother! Have a safe trip!

It's a rainy, cool start to the day. Hoping the weather improves for the weekend. I'm in a rush but just want to wish everyone a great day! SFR

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning H & R, it is a late morning isn't it? Glad you posted.
I have been busy so far this morning.
The trip alone to your mom's seems very nice. I visited my mom in Pa, last week. Sent her to spend a couple of months in Minnesota and closed up the house for the winter.
She will be here in Dec. through March. When we are alone she shares more of her fears and I can talk a bit more openly.
husband will be home this evening. I want to take him to see Secretariat this weekend.
Next weekend, I am heading south with the puppies and will spend a night with difficult child. I'll be able to make sure everything is going well.

Hope all the sleepyheads and you have a good Friday and a great weekend. I love the cooler weather of autumn. It's like a gift for surviving a brutal summer.