TGIF-Good Mornng

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

Friday is finally here-wasn't sure it would ever get here. We've appointments every day but Tuesday and today is no exception. After work today we have an appointment. with difficult child's neuropshych.

After that I am going to Red Robin for dinner for my godsons's 4th birthday!! It's hard to believe he is already 4.

I'm not sure if I'll get a workout in tonight but if not it's o.k. Yesterday I did another power walk at lunch and then husband and I did a 3 mile slow paced jog. I just can't jog/run fast. It was really nice though-we waited till difficult child was asleep and easy child babysat while we jogged. This is something new for husband and me-we've only done the jogging thing once before but would like to start incorporating it more into our workout routine.

Wishing everyone a fun free choice Friday!:kisses:

LittleDudesMom

:peaceful:Happy Free Choice Friday!

Sharon, sounds like a fun evening with your godson. I don't think I would be able to go to sleep if I exercised that late at night. I would be "hyped" up for hours! Have a good one.

Don't have but a minute this morning. We had major storms most of the night. Thunder, lightening, high wind, tornado warnings and watches :thunderstorm:! It was tough to get up this morning with the darkness and rain falling. One of those mornings you just want to hit the alarm, pull the covers over your head and settle in!!

Busy day here, but good busy. We are going up to Mom's for the day tomorrow to celebrate mother's day. easy child's boyfriend will be coming tomorrow evening, then Sunday is another full day with Sunday school, church, and visiting with family and friends!

Wishing everyone a great Friday and a good weekend :flirting:.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

It's Friday ~ kt heads out to respite this afternoon after her session with in home therapist.

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! Respite! She'll be home by 2 on Sunday so we'll still have plenty of time to celebrate. She has a Target gift card burning a hole in her pocket. kt is ready to go mother's day shopping. I expect she'll come home with something for me & a bigger something for her!

husband & I will be spending the weekend home alone.

Enjoy your day.

JamieM

Good morning all! We had bad storms and tornadoes in our last night as well. Luckily we didnt have any damage.

So far our day has been good. difficult child, was very cooperative this morning and in a good mood. I hope he stays that way today. He had a good day yesterday. He said he'd have a good day today because he wants extra outside time this evening.

Have a good day all!

devira

Friday morning, proof that we all made it through another week.

I hope everyone has a great mother's day, and a relaxing weekend.:love: